Longest safari ever!

Kevin_W

Original Poster
I think we might be actually getting the 2 week safari we were promised. Our tire blew and then fell off as we entered the elephant area.

The air jack on the maintenance truck wasn't strong enough to lift us. It's been an hour so far, we'll see when they get us moving!

And now it started raining on the poor maintenance guys.

Arthur Wellesley

"Serves you right for calling me 'Dumbo".
f4c770b62f525d8f627df825676297d5.jpg

*Hides spike strip in bushes*

PhotoDave219

I think we might be actually getting the 2 week safari we were promised. Our tire blew and then fell off as we entered the elephant area.

The air jack on the maintenance truck wasn't strong enough to lift us. It's been an hour so far, we'll see when they get us moving!

And now it started raining on the poor maintenance guys.

HA! I heard about this.... so sorry. They had to evac the entire ride.

JIMINYCR

Well it gives you plenty of time to point, focus and shoot those pics. Hope you were broken down in a spot with lots of animals around. The longest we were ever delayed was once when an exotic bird was strolling down the roadway and wouldnt move off the road so we could continue. Unfortunately we are never stopped for long in a spot where we can get great Lion photos.

pajammies

The only problem is if you have to go to the bathroom... lol
I've never been stopped on the Safari for an extended period of time, but I have been stopped on a broken monorail for about an hour. Unfortunately, I didn't use the restroom before I got on the monorail, and it was unpleasant. lol. ;)

I just gotta say, an hour on the monorail might make me sick. If it was full of people and warm/hot, ugh!
Plus I'm slightly claustrophobic. Not being able to get off, that just makes me not want to ride the monorail, lol.
I still will, but if it stops, I'll think of your post.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom