Favorite ride/ attraction in all of WDW

blueboxdoctor

Favorite is a tie between Splash Mountain, Haunted Mansion, Pirates (always think it isn't a favorite until I ride it 10 or so times a trip, or when it is closed the whole trip), and Jungle Cruise (a lot more fun during extra hours when the cast members are more chill, last time the cast member asked if we wanted the typical script or a more behind the scenes type ride, we took the behind the scenes one, it was pretty cool).

Not sure if this counts, but I find myself on the TTA a lot when I'm there, it's a really stupid ride but there's an odd level of charm to it (not as much now ever since they changed the ride's voice-over) and it usually (last time it had a real line, really weird) has no line, so you just get on, and chill for a few minutes).

Haylo

it's a small world is by far my favorite and I could ride that ride all day and not get sick of it (I did the Disneyland Paris version 6 times in less than a day and half :)). Haunted Mansion, Splash Mountain, and Tower of Terror are all in a close race for the second place slot though.

DisneyJunkie

Space Mountain
Tower of Terror
Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
Pirates of the Caribbean
Rock n Roller Coaster
Soarin'
Dinosaur
Kilimanjaro Safaris
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Tomorrowland Transit Authority Peoplemover

copcarguyp71

Hands down Splash Mountain for me. Immersive queue, well developed story, quintessential classic Disney and a ride filled with fun, thrills and is different to experience in day and night. Wish I could ride it every day!

fireworksandfairytales

In the Parks
No
My favorite attraction overall is Celebrate the Magic/Wishes (if that counts). The combination of those two shows is literally the love of my life.
But, in terms of rides, definitely Big Thunder. :)

POLY LOVER

Osbourne Christmas light show.
th[5].jpg

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom