Peanut butter and chocolate desserts

pajammies

Original Poster
Just like it says, PB and chocolate, my favorite combo (I'm guessing for many other people too).
What is your favorite item in WDW and where do you get it?
Honestly, I haven't had anything yet to write home about, but next time I go, I'm on a mission.
So... Suggestions please:D

JoeRohdesEarring

Check out the new Peanut Butter Pie at Contempo Cafe at the Contemporary! Another site just wrote it up and the pictures look incredible - can't wait to give it a try this fall!

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2015/...empo-cafe-did-somebody-say-peanut-butter-pie/

ContempoCafe_PeanutButterPie_Side-700x465.jpg

JoeRohdesEarring

Oh! And also (obviously) the Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcake also at Starring Rolls at DHS. Basically, just never leave Starring Rolls. I usually get one to go on the way out of the park in a box to take back to our villa. So killer.

pajammies

Original Poster
Check out the new Peanut Butter Pie at Contempo Cafe at the Contemporary! Another site just wrote it up and the pictures look incredible - can't wait to give it a try this fall!

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2015/...empo-cafe-did-somebody-say-peanut-butter-pie/

ContempoCafe_PeanutButterPie_Side-700x465.jpg

That looks sooo good! And mixed with cream cheese! It doesn't get much better than that. I have to remember to try this! I love Disneyfoodblog.

Oh! And also (obviously) the Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcake also at Starring Rolls at DHS. Basically, just never leave Starring Rolls. I usually get one to go on the way out of the park in a box to take back to our villa. So killer.

They have a Butterfinger cupcake and a peanut butter cupcake? Which one is better?

pajammies

Original Poster
No Way Jose at Beaches & Cream

I have seen this, and it also looks really good. Problem with this is it's just too much. No one in my family has the same chocolate/PB addiction as I do, so they won't help me eat it. Shame on them!

I wish they made smaller sundaes at all these ice cream shops.

zurgandfriend

I do not much care for chocolate or peanut butter. My favorite desserts are Key lime pie from Shula's, strawberry shortcake from Hoop de Doo or the bread pudding from Ohana.

JoeRohdesEarring

That looks sooo good! And mixed with cream cheese! It doesn't get much better than that. I have to remember to try this! I love Disneyfoodblog.

They have a Butterfinger cupcake and a peanut butter cupcake? Which one is better?

They are both excellent but the Peanut Butter Chocolate one definitely has a richer PB/C flavor. The only PB in the Butterfinger one is in the Butterfinger crumbs.

JHD721

Boardwalk Bakery has some really good options they have a chocolate peanut butter bar cake andddd peanut butter banana and candied bacon pie, can't go wrong with either.

pajammies

Original Poster
Boardwalk Bakery has some really good options they have a chocolate peanut butter bar cake andddd peanut butter banana and candied bacon pie, can't go wrong with either.

I saw a PB cake somewhere and couldn't remember where, maybe it was boardwalk. Not sure about that pie, between the two, I think I'd choose the cake.

pajammies

Original Poster
It is astounding mow much this thread has me feening! Imma eat all of these in November!

I find it amusing that your mind helped you type in the word mow, akin to shoveling in the food, instead of the word how.
I guess your'e feening!
I agree though, I always have intentions of eating all these things, but by day two I'm stuffed and can't even eat three squares!

Last edited:

mf1972

I can think of 3. PB&J shake at prime time in HS, Ghiradelli at DD has a PB sundae with hot fudge (it's a lot), & there's these PB cookies u can anywhere in Disney. Minnie's bake shop cookies. soft & filling. already pre wrapped.

pajammies

Original Poster
I can think of 3. PB&J shake at prime time in HS, Ghiradelli at DD has a PB sundae with hot fudge (it's a lot), & there's these PB cookies u can anywhere in Disney. Minnie's bake shop cookies. soft & filling. already pre wrapped.

I do like chocolate and PB, but the shake sounds good.

I'm just guessing here, but you don't like that change? Lol

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I'm surprised that Peanut Butter is still allowed anywhere in WDW.

Most schools have outlawed it due to one or two children being allergic. Kids can go to juvenile detention if caught possessing Peanut Butter on school grounds.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom