Tokyo Disneyland Electrical Parade Dreamlights 2015

jrhwdw

fun fact! Dreamlights has been doing show stops since 2011 during a private party it happens only once a year and the finale has pyro's and syncs with the castle.
I don't get why TDL doesn't do the showstops the whole season???? Yes, it makes Dreamlights run a little differently. They could just do this after the fireworks and keep the regular 7:30 Dreamlights Christmas.

This show stop is the best I've seen in years! Along with the HIH 30th showstops. I wonder if this show stop could fit into PTN?

brb1006

I don't get why TDL doesn't do the showstops the whole season???? Yes, it makes Dreamlights run a little differently. They could just do this after the fireworks and keep the regular 7:30 Dreamlights Christmas.

This show stop is the best I've seen in years! Along with the HIH 30th showstops. I wonder if this show stop could fit into PTN?
They need to do the showstops more often especially during the Christmas edition of the parade.

brb1006

i have 1 question why Disney parks in the U.S. can't release their own seasonal entertainment soundtrack?
Even Disneyland Paris had a Christmas version of the Main Street Electrical Parade during it's final years at Paris before getting replaced by Fantillusion.

spectrodanny

Actually the Christmas version in Paris was heard all 11 holiday seasons the parade was shown in Paris. the Original Tokyo version had a Christmasd soudtrack the last 2 or 3 Christmas seasons it was shown, although of the 3 parks that had a Christmas soundtrack (WDW had one in '99 & '00) Tokyo's original was the weakest of the three as there were only 2 alternating Christmas musc loops

Last edited:

brb1006

So I came across this image, possible new floats coming in the future?
image-jpeg.142757

jrhwdw

On the Spirited Dirty Dozen thread sometime today.
Couldn't find it on there, maybe I didn't go back far enough. Didn't find anything on Dreamlight's Twitter search, or OLC's website)where they have TDR's Press Releases). There's no TDR or TDL logo on the pic, just the first float with Mickey and Minnie that looks a little like PTN and the rest look like Dreamlights style, in front of Cindy's Castle. Could be TDL or...GASP....WDW's MK??!!?!??!?
I'll admit the pic looks like how TDL does their TDEP Dreamlights photos. So, who knows???

brb1006

2014: ( I think A good title for this one would be "Tokyo Disorganized Electrical Parade Dreamlights"

Dreamlights is superior to the current parades running at Disneyland and especially the MSEP at WDW. At least the line up is fantastic and the floats look gorgeous. The only Disney nightime parade that comes close to this would have to be the former WDW parade Spectromagic.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom