NFL 2015 Discussion Thread

PUSH

Original Poster
Hello all! With training camps under way, and the preseason just a couple weeks away, I thought it's the perfect time to start another NFL thread! This thread will carry us from training camp through the Super Bowl.

Comment below with your favorite team, your thoughts on the upcoming season, or any other NFL-related topic or news! It's back to football!

NYwdwfan

Woo-hoo - who's ready for some football?!

As always, I am cautiously optimistic about the Jets chances this season.

PUSH

Original Poster

But they have two good backup QBs on the roster in Geno Smith and Ryan Fitzpatrick. Two good backups should equal one good starter!

R W B

Looking forward to this season and im expecting a lot from the Saints this year. We've made drastic improvements in the areas that hurt us the most last year which was the O-line and the secondary. I know we lost Graham but that could be a good thing, all defenses had to do was shut him down and that crippled us because he was too big of a safety net for Brees. Don't forget we won our Super Bowl in 2009 before Graham was here because Brees could spread the ball around and keep the defenses guessing and it's shaping up to be that kind of offense again! Should be a good year.

OSUgirl77

The Browns starting QB will be either Josh McCown or Johnny Manziel. :grumpy: Josh Gordon was suspended again for substance abuse, so they picked up Terrelle Pryor off of waivers to play WR. :banghead: I can't imagine this season is going to go well, but I'm excited for football season regardless!

acishere

And I wish for your team to defy the odds and get to the Super Bowl... only if the Giants gets there too.

You know that would be an interesting buildup to a game in our areas!

NYwdwfan

And I wish for your team to defy the odds and get to the Super Bowl... only if the Giants gets there too.

You know that would be an interesting buildup to a game in our areas!

That would get ugly. I fall into football depression every year when the Jets are either eliminated from playoff contention or lose in the playoffs. A Super Bowl loss - to the Giants - I may not leave my house for a month. A win, on the other hand....oh who am I kidding - we have no QB!!!

acishere

I just got the notification that my fantasy draft is at the end of the month! The season is inching closer and closer!

PUSH

Original Poster
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ections-super-bowl-50-packers-colts/30985171/

@PUSH might be rather pleased with this season's Super Bowl prediction.

Though I am highly displeased with the standing predictions...especially in the NFC South. :(
There were several pick for the Packers to be in the Super Bowl last season, and you saw how that went. Arguably the most talented team in the league collapsed for less than 4 minutes and gave away what could have been something great. :(

PUSH

Original Poster
The 49ers continue their struggles player-wise with the release of Aldon Smith following his arrest.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom