Favorite ride/ attraction in all of WDW

Porkybabe101

Original Poster
Hello everyone, i am curious as to what everyone's favorite ride/ attraction is in WDW? My personal favorite would have to be a toss up between Splash Mountain, Haunted Mansion and Tower of Terror.

captainmoch

Haunted Mansion, Splash Mountain, Spaceship Earth, old Test Track, Tower of Terror, and Expedition Everest. HM, SM, and SE are my favorite "classics", the old Test Track was a very creatively themed thrill ride, I like EE because it's the best themed and most fun rollercoaster at WDW, and even though I don't like drop rides, TOT is just so well themed and innovative that it has to be one of my favorites.

yedliW

My favorite is the Safari ride.. in a 3 way tie for 2nd would be Haunted Mansion, Jungle Cruise and Pirates. Honorable mentions go to People Mover, Toy Story (it's the competitor in me.. ;) ) and Splash.

KikoKea

Hard to choose one! But, Carousel of Progress might squeak by Spaceship Earth due to the catchy music we love to sing along to. We are truly disappointed if either is not working. We can skip other rides, but these two are our favorites. And the People Mover.

Hot on their heels, though, are Haunted Mansion and RnR coaster, with Pirates and Mine train close behind.

COrunner

From the way the ride is themed, executed, interior to exterior I don't think you could argue against Star Tours. Both the original and the new 2.0 versions are seamless in the way they blend the universe with the 'air travel' aspect. The humor in the queue and on the ride always makes me chuckle as well.

Incomudro

Expedition Everest and Tower of Terror duke it out for the top spot for me.
R&R slots in slightly below.
Then, I'm a huge fan of Pirates, Jungle Cruise, and Haunted Mansion.
Those are the trifecta of my classic youthful memories.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom