AK to AKL

epcotisbest

It is not quite a jillion miles away, but it is not walkable. Bus or drive, with bus being more convenient IMHO. But, yeah, there is always a but, when you go to Sanaa you want to take your time, savor the very special meal and enjoy the entire property at Kidani. See the animals, talk to cast members, check out the pool area, and if you have never been, do the same thing at Jambo.

Upvote 0

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
It is not quite a jillion miles away, but it is not walkable. Bus or drive, with bus being more convenient IMHO. But, yeah, there is always a but, when you go to Sanaa you want to take your time, savor the very special meal and enjoy the entire property at Kidani. See the animals, talk to cast members, check out the pool area, and if you have never been, do the same thing at Jambo.
THNX for the tip. Will 2 1/2 hours there will that be enough time to eat and explore?

Upvote 0

epcotisbest

THNX for the tip. 2 1/2 hours there will that be enough time?
At your pace, probably so. At mine...no. There is also free cookie decorating at Boma, and later in the day a free tour and samples at Boma and Jiko. I like free, but it takes time. Might consider doing that stuff at another time to not distract from Sanaa and AK park. Either way, I think you are going to love Sanaa, and can easily eat vegan there.

Upvote 0

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
At your pace, probably so. At mine...no. There is also free cookie decorating at Boma, and later in the day a free tour and samples at Boma and Jiko. I like free, but it takes time. Might consider doing that stuff at another time to not distract from Sanaa and AK park. Either way, I think you are going to love Sanaa, and can easily eat vegan there.
I'm going to look into that. I might save it for after a day at a WP.

Upvote 0

lostpro9het

THNX for the tip. Will 2 1/2 hours there will that be enough time to eat and explore?

Plus, depending on when you'll be there, they do marshmallow toasting at 6:30, also free.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom