Will MDE app work out I get 60 days for FP?

WDW_Jon

Original Poster
HI

my 60 days has finally arrived! (Friday) a Ive have my resort reservation(dolphin) linked for months but have literally just linked my tickets purchased separately....

I'm assuming the app will process all this info by itself and realise I get the 60 day window?

Nothing else I'll have to do?

Just want to avoid having to sort a problem when my FP is available!

Thanks

Mukta

Yes at midnight EST tonight, those days will magically open up for you. Being in the west coast, I just wait up and do it then. You can do it in the morning also if you don't want to wait up.

Rob562

Since you bought the tickets separately and linked them, if you go into the system now you should see the next 30 days from today's date available to make FP+. (You could even play around with the system to test it out)
Then when you get to 60 days out, additional dates corresponding to your hotel stay should also open up as available to select.

-Rob

WDW_Jon

Original Poster
Yes at midnight EST tonight, those days will magically open up for you. Being in the west coast, I just wait up and do it then. You can do it in the morning also if you don't want to wait up.

Since you bought the tickets separately and linked them, if you go into the system now you should see the next 30 days from today's date available to make FP+. (You could even play around with the system to test it out)
Then when you get to 60 days out, additional dates corresponding to your hotel stay should also open up as available to select.

-Rob

Thanks, it did work... Made selections this morning (UK time) and reasonably happy with all the times... :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom