The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

catmom46

Today is my baby's birthday 13!:eek: Where did all that time go? I miss all the cuteness.

Happy birthday to James! Yes, the cuteness was great, but I'm actually looking forward to the teen years with DD. Call me crazy, but I just relate better with older kids. I'm not very good at "playing", which she wanted to do almost every minute after we returned from WDW last week! Normally she's fine on her own for periods of time, but I guess after 2 weeks of Disney mania, she got hooked on non-stop entertainment. :cat:

Cesar R M

If you like mushrooms, I highly recommend the portobello ravioli. The sauce is similar to an Alfredo. It is generally garnished with diced tomatoes, but we know how I feel about that.

View attachment 103634

Hubby had the Tour of Italy, which includes a small portion of Fettucine Alfredo.
View attachment 103635
I definitively have a weakness for mushrooms!

Cesar R M

For some reason, I heard you saying "oh my" like this lovely gentleman:

hqdefault.jpg
I always do.. He has such interesting and strong voice!

Figgy1

Premium Member
Happy birthday to James! Yes, the cuteness was great, but I'm actually looking forward to the teen years with DD. Call me crazy, but I just relate better with older kids. I'm not very good at "playing", which she wanted to do almost every minute after we returned from WDW last week! Normally she's fine on her own for periods of time, but I guess after 2 weeks of Disney mania, she got hooked on non-stop entertainment. :cat:
He says THNX

Cesar R M

My daughter just recently watched that movie. I caught bits and pieces of it and thought it's totally cute! I wish Mr. Peabody would adopt me. :inlove:
The movie is definitively adorable!

Something that always baffled me of dreamworks..
or they do super cute things.. or they do super serious very personal things (Mr. Peabody and Sherman vs How to Train your dragon 2 )

Cesar R M

I just don't get caged hunts! I know people who hunt, they eat the meat, not my cup of tea. But they have every right and I don't want to take that away from them. But caged hunting seems so awful. Now I hope some crazy doesn't go hunting that "hunter" 2 wrongs never seem to make a right. Rant over
its worse than "caged" .
The poachers/hunters outright lured Cecil the lion out of the reserve area.. so they could hunt the lion without being hunted back by the guards of the reserve.
Then made the animal suffer for almost 1 day, by using a crossbow shot designed to incapacitate.
Then they shot him death and decapitated him.

no surprise this clown as now "disappeared" and gone underground while the government of Zimbabwe wants to drag him to court.
The other "legal" poachers/hunters are already facing jail.

Figgy1

Premium Member
its worse than "caged" .
The poachers/hunters outright lured Cecil the lion out of the reserve area.. so they could hunt the lion without being hunted back by the guards of the reserve.
Then made the animal suffer for almost 1 day, by using a crossbow shot designed to incapacitate.
Then they shot him death and decapitated him.

no surprise this clown as now "disappeared" and gone underground while the government of Zimbabwe wants to drag him to court.
The other "legal" poachers/hunters are already facing jail.
The like is for the :brb:s going to jail. Hopefully with a lion for a roomie!

Figgy1

Premium Member
I wonder if I'm the only one who dislikes plain milk...
I put it for sauces, mixing stuff..etc.. but loathe it alone.
hell, I do not even put milk in my kellog's.. I eat them dry lol.
I've always hated milk even as a child. My parents tried to make me drink it and I always said it made me sick. Turns out I was right! Milk does nasty things to me, and I have the medical tests to prove it. I make my children try everything once but if after one or 2 times of it makes me feel icky I'm not so rough on them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom