WDW Food Pictures Of The Day Part II

belledream

200018_1006440561034_4736_n.jpg

Tie-Dye Cheesecake - Pop Century

Club34

20141115_125113.jpeg

This is a philly cheese steak sandwich from the Pepper Market. Was surprisingly good. The last time I ate food like this outside of Chicago was at CBR and it scarred me for life.

20141118_092353.jpeg

You thought you didn't need to see another cellphone picture of a cinnamon roll from Gaston's...but you'd be wrong.

20141113_140840.jpeg

This is a lobster roll from Columbia Harbor House along with the requisite frozen lemonade. I had detached from my family and grabbed this treat on the way back to CSR for my afternoon siesta. The joke was on me when a chunk of lobster fell out of the sandwich and made a mess of me and I had to walk all the way through the park to the bus with a "lobster pollack" t-shirt. I saved the lobster chunk though. Mmmmm. Expensive snack but tasty. Give the boards credit. You guys are why I finally tried it after all this time.

20141116_202105.jpeg

Market Nachos from Pepper Market. This place is my snack shop. I only wish it could teleport me back to the pool. The nachos were ok. Nothing to write home about, but they hit the spot when craving a snack.

20141116_205800.jpeg

Ok, this is something that never gets any 'pub'. This is gelato from Cafe Rix at the CSR. It is spectacular. This is a small cookies and cream. Its the size of a baseball. I think its infused with cocaine as I have had to attend meetings since coming back from my vacation. Highly recommended.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom