FIRST TIMER

12in12

I have been in October and November and both times are great. You will have an amazing time. Don't over do it just enjoy and anything you didn't get to do this trip will make an excellent excuse to go back another time.
I do want to say that evenings can be chilly in October so I would bring a warm jumper or coat if you are planning late nights. I once froze my bottom off waiting in line for my bus at park closing. Also the ac on busses or in restaurants can be freezing.

Awesome congratulations you are in for a real treat! Pack comfortable shoes may e 2 pairs. I would also check out memory maker and photopass seeing that tjis is your first trip. Catch rope drop at Magic Kingdom arltleast once (i have a video ofit on my youtube channel)

Most importantly, have as much fun as you possibly can. Cast members are always there to help in case you have a ququestion. And remember to smile ... taje it all in!

The90skid

Congratulations to the OP! I am sure you will love it if you do your research :) my advice to you is whatever you do... STAY OUT OF THE LAKES! (Disney Veterans will know what I'm talking about ;))

Ariel4711

Hello! So, this Halloween, will be my first time going to WDW! (And Florida) I am beyond excited... I'm going with my boyfriend and his family:) I was wondering, is it true you get a badge saying something like 'A FIRST TIMER' from your hotel, or somewhere in the park? I'd love to wear something like that, and have as a keepsake to mark this special occasion for me ^_^

So how was your trip?? I hope it was amazing :)

Mine is so close! I am curious if you have any tips after having gone.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom