AP renewal discount?

JoeCamel

Yes, you should get your renewal offer a few weeks before expiration and there is a good percentage off to renew by 30 days past date or before. Didn't think twice this year and I have no problem renewing for next year either. Oh, wait! maybe multi year AP making them MYAPs? Verizon is running 3 year home contracts this week?

danpam1024

We do flex pay, our price hasn't gone up in a long time and we are no longer under contract. When I tried to do the same for Disney, I had to re-start the whole process- WITH a ticket price increase. That was the day we dumped our Disney passes.

fosse76

We do flex pay, our price hasn't gone up in a long time and we are no longer under contract. When I tried to do the same for Disney, I had to re-start the whole process- WITH a ticket price increase. That was the day we dumped our Disney passes.

I also do Flex Plan. It is just a flat monthly fee that doesn't increase even when there is a price increase in annual passes. Once the initial year is up, you can cancel at any time and not have to pay the difference for the remaining time on the pass (or at least those were the rules that existed when I signed-up and therefore apply to me, they may have changed since then).

Disneydreamer23

I am also curious, I have my annual passes expire Sept 15th, I also heard you get a discount but I have the Power Pass since I only use it in September and maybe May!

Disneydreamer23

@draybook I just received my email and I have the power pass and its 198.00 for each ticket . Mine expire Sept 17th. If you don't receive an email with in a week I would call since I think yours expires a week or so before mine.

draybook

Original Poster
@draybook I just received my email and I have the power pass and its 198.00 for each ticket . Mine expire Sept 17th. If you don't receive an email with in a week I would call since I think yours expires a week or so before mine.

I just got the email tonight. It's only like $143 a piece for our Power Passes. The total was $575.08. We're all over that offer! Does anyone know if they have AP discounted HHN tickets?

BrianV

I just got the email tonight. It's only like $143 a piece for our Power Passes. The total was $575.08. We're all over that offer! Does anyone know if they have AP discounted HHN tickets?

Why are your renewals $143 and disney dreamers $198? That seems odd!

Ours come for renewal in January. For $143 I say yes. For 198, which isn't much of a discount really, you are better off just waiting until you want to go and starting the clock new with new tickets...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom