DCL Picture Of The Day

DisFan2005

ry=400.jpg

ScoutN

OV 104
Premium Member
Here is a fun photo from Spring on DREAM. We were headed back to DREAM at Nassau in a very crowded port around 12pm. There were a few Carnival ships, Holland, Royal, and Norwegian. Those ships had a large influx of families headed back to them and then we heard quite the commotion going on from several youngsters. All of these kids wanted "to go see Goofy," the lady and I tried to figure out why you could hear that echoing about and then we saw it. Well played, Disney, well played. So glad I was on DCL.

qjesYGY.jpg

Cesar R M

Here is a fun photo from Spring on DREAM. We were headed back to DREAM at Nassau in a very crowded port around 12pm. There were a few Carnival ships, Holland, Royal, and Norwegian. Those ships had a large influx of families headed back to them and then we heard quite the commotion going on from several youngsters. All of these kids wanted "to go see Goofy," the lady and I tried to figure out why you could hear that echoing about and then we saw it. Well played, Disney, well played. So glad I was on DCL.

qjesYGY.jpg
very clever!!!! XD

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom