Mickey's Christmas Party

sktwirler

Original Poster
I bought 2 tickets to the Christmas Party a couple months ago. Unfortunately my sister in law that is going with me had a medical issue. Does any one know if they are returnable?

Thanks

FrostyNaples

You may be able to 'reassign' the media to another person linked in your MDE. Might need to be creative, but if that option is there, you should be able to do so.

JIMINYCR

They tell you when you purchase event tickets that they are non-refundable... once they make the sale youre locked in. It gives them the guaranteed sale and they win when guests dont show up or are unable to show. Some special events sell out on certain days and then they can direct other paying guests to take part on other days. Sorry you might lose out.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
You may be able to 'reassign' the media to another person linked in your MDE. Might need to be creative, but if that option is there, you should be able to do so.

Unfortunately, like all admission tickets, they are also non-transferrable, so that is probably not possible. But one can always call to verify.

btriple

When you buy them do you assign who is getting the ticket or do you do that once you receive the card "tickets" in the mail? I was thinking you did it after you received them therefore you might have a chance to transfer them to someone else.....I could be totally wrong.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
When you buy them do you assign who is getting the ticket or do you do that once you receive the card "tickets" in the mail? I was thinking you did it after you received them therefore you might have a chance to transfer them to someone else.....I could be totally wrong.

The three I bought for this year's Halloween party (different party, same process) were already assigned. Which was kinda funny because the one for my daughter had Mickey's picture on the card and the one for her fiancé had Minnie. If I remember correctly, when you select the number of tickets, you indicate who they are for.

btriple

Lakid53, I think you are right, I must be thinking about the park tickets when we bought them from someone other than Disney.

FrostyNaples

Back to my original suggestion, when you log into MDE (yes the ticket was assigned at time of purchase) the option still shows 'Reassign Ticket

I have no idea if it will work, if it did, would need to be someone linked via friends and family in MDE.

The below screenshot is my current ticket, and the hyperlink option is available.

'
Capture.JPG

I would imagine just like other park ticket media, that hyperlink shows until its first use.

Sure there are no refunds, but if the media hasn't been used, it should be able to be reassigned as suggested.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom