2016 Discounts

Mouse Trap

Original Poster
Does anyone have an idea historically of what kind of discounts are offered for Disneyland vacation packages or resort stays and when they are typically offered? I plan on going around early to mid January of next year and was wondering if there is any chance I will be seeing any discounts as we get closer to the new year. If it helps, I am a Disney Visa holder and WDW annual pass holder.

prberk

I have always found www.mousesavers.com to be very up-to-date on Disney discounts for both coasts, including some good advice and historical information. They also have some modest further discuounts that only come through their e-mail newsletter.

Gaston's gal

Does anyone have an idea historically of what kind of discounts are offered for Disneyland vacation packages or resort stays and when they are typically offered? I plan on going around early to mid January of next year and was wondering if there is any chance I will be seeing any discounts as we get closer to the new year. If it helps, I am a Disney Visa holder and WDW annual pass holder.
Keep watching this forum. I'm sure people will be chattering when the discounts for DL in 2016 come out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom