How Many Days for You? Part 12

DaisyDoesDisney

images

Upvote 0

JennSmith

17 months... That's like 645 days
(Sobs uncontrollably)

It will actually fly by!! We started at like 477. I can't believe it's almost here. It's so bad that at this point I am almost slightly depressed that it will be over before we know it :( and we don't go nearly as often as some people go. So our countdown when we get back will be something like 730 to 1095 days. Oh my gosh, I just puked a little when I typed that :grumpy: :hungover:

Upvote 0

MerMom1981

JENN SMITH, post: 6823890, member: 99283"]It will actually fly by!! We started at like 477. I can't believe it's here. It's so bad that at this point I am almost slightly depressed that it will be over before we know it :( and we don't go nearly as often as some people go. So our countdown when we get back will be something like 730 to 1095 days. Oh my gosh, I just puked a little when I typed that :grumpy: :hungover:[/QUOTE]
Hahahaha!
We go every other year & just went in May. That should be enough, but our trip was so perfect that the memories are agonizing!!

Upvote 0

JennSmith

JENN SMITH, post: 6823890, member: 99283"]It will actually fly by!! We started at like 477. I can't believe it's here. It's so bad that at this point I am almost slightly depressed that it will be over before we know it :( and we don't go nearly as often as some people go. So our countdown when we get back will be something like 730 to 1095 days. Oh my gosh, I just puked a little when I typed that :grumpy: :hungover:
Hahahaha!
We go every other year & just went in May. That should be enough, but our trip was so perfect that the memories are agonizing!![/QUOTE]

Well we haven't been since 9/2005. We moved from our hometown, (Chicago) to Lexington Ky and used literally every hour of vacation time since then to go home to be with family. Last year my husband and I decided that in 2016 we would go to Disney. Well once my kids and I started poking around on the websites I was like "yea...I'm not waiting until 2016...we're going next year and every 3 years AT LEAST after that". SO needless to say, after this trip we may start planning another for 2017, but still the countdown would be like 730 days at that point - which is also what yours was once your May vacay was over. Ahhhh!!!
The thing is, there are lots of other places that I would like to visit on vacation. I just LOVE Disney World SO much that I never want to miss the opportunity. It's like The Cheesecake Factory lol. Every time we're there I get the same. Dang. Cheesecake. I love the chocolate mousse cheesecake so much that I never want to skip the chance. I mean what if the other choices don't live up to the chocolate mousse? And I don't want to shell out $16.00 for two pieces just for myself lol.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom