Disney Springs construction begins

TimeTrip

The palm trees in that 3rd picture are impossibly huge if you follow their trunks to their implied location... And I can't stop looking at it because of it.

roj2323

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Rteetz

Looking at the first picture I almost thought the building had burned in a fire or something because it was so dark but then I realized it was raining in the other pictures.

roj2323

I think the second to last picture is my favorite. It really shows how far the springs has come in the last month or so. They are now building the bridge and placing the landscaping.

Jon81uk

My guess is there will be escalators on either side as well.

That bridge is only to get to Team Disney and the Cast facilities I think anyway so most guests won't need to use it. The bridges linking Marketplace to the DownTown Disney Hotels (Hilton etc) will get guest use of course.

toolsnspools

Nope, no escalators are in any of the renderings

I haven't seen the renderings of these bridges. If you've seen some than I could be wrong. Just can't imagine what the openings on either side of the stairs are for if not escalators.

That bridge is only to get to Team Disney and the Cast facilities I think anyway so most guests won't need to use it. The bridges linking Marketplace to the DownTown Disney Hotels (Hilton etc) will get guest use of course.
I think it will look similar to this when complete. Escalators on either side with stairs in the middle -

Escalators.JPG

Edited because I haven't had my coffee yet...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom