How good is Via Napoli?

Hockey89

Im with ya Buddy! I posted this in another thread and was told this how my large with pepperoni and sausage is supposed to look?!?!?
20150506_201403.jpg

IMO, food does taste good but the pizzas are sloppy and the service has been consistently rushed and rude.
That about sums it up.... At least you dough looked cooked unlike my raw dough....... Any sauce there?

Chef Kronk

Original Poster
Thanks for all of this input, I really appreciate it!:) I'm still undecided if my family and I will go there with the service being on the shaky side.

@lostpro9het Thank you for that picture. It really seems like they didn't put much care into that pizza and I will definitely consider that.

lostpro9het

That about sums it up.... ....... Any sauce there?
Even though this happened this past May, I honestly don't recall the amount of sauce after being put off by service and the pie I was just presented.

Thanks for all of this input, I really appreciate it!:) I'm still undecided if my family and I will go there with the service being on the shaky side.

Again, in all honesty, we've gone at least once a year for the past 5 years and have another ADR planned for the week of Christmas. The pizza does taste good when done right. However, I think if we get a repeat of our May experience during our December trip, VN may go the way of LeCel for us.

bethymouse

It was loud, and very difficult to understand our server ( very strong accent, but lovely girl). We had the DDP, and couldn't get the "large" pizza. The pizza I had was good, but honestly, I enjoyed my pizza at Wolfgang Puck Express DTD better!:eek:

Bparso87

This is my favorite money vs vault on property right up there with EOS. Feed my family for 65$ and the included adult beverages and good was great

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Interesting to see some of the comments here. Via Napoli certainly started off very good, and everything was done to a high standard. Is it now at that difficult point where complacency has set in and standards are slipping throughout the restaurant?
We have been every trip since they opened (about 4 times now) and have not noticed any decline in quality and such. I know others that have had consistently good food and service as well. So so far for us we have not noticed any decline or complacency. :)

DisneyDebNJ

We love Via Napoli. Being from New Jersey, my husband didn't want to try it until last Fall, and this upcoming trip he had me make ADRs for TWO trips!!! The arancini is outstanding, and the Sangria really good!!! The pizzas we had (the pepperoni and the sausage) were wonderful!! What impressed me the most, was neither were oily at all (low fat content in the meats they use) I would definately make an ADR!!!!!

BuddyThomas

This is the amazing pie we had last weekend here in NY (it looks like pac man turned into a pizza!) and I have to say that it was twice as delicious as Via Napoli at half the price.

pizza.JPG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom