Teppan Edo-Is it all that or just hype?

lighteningqueen

Wonderful. Those of us that do not have places like this and if we did it is excellant. NO fat on the meat, cooked perfect as asked and the entertainment is wonderful. GO see for yourself and you will love it. I cannot wait to go in November booked it two times. Its that good..

fractal

It's a decent to good Japanese Hibachi restaurant strategically placed in Epcot.

We went, enjoyed it but rather do other restaurants we haven't tried or favorites vs. going back to Teppan Edo.

MaryJaneP

Can't it be somewhere in-between "all that" and "hype"? We enjoyed it but also have been to really stupendous Japanese restaurants in many places outside Epcot. Excellent but not the best ever.

Hockey89

Can't it be somewhere in-between "all that" and "hype"? We enjoyed it but also have been to really stupendous Japanese restaurants in many places outside Epcot. Excellent but not the best ever.
I think that is fair... I would say good, but would rather eat at other places while at Epcot...

Hockey89

What about the Sushi side of the restaurant?
If you have had truly great sushi, I would skip, but it's fine.... The difference between Teppan and other places like it is much smaller than the difference between the best sushi places and the sushi side... All about what you have been exposed too..

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
I've never really seen it hyped all that much.

My family enjoys these kinds of restaurants and we find Teppan Edo to be a decidedly average version of them. Since we like Teppanyaki in general, we like Teppan Edo, but it's no better than many other similar restaurants around the country.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom