New WDW Today Loop (Information Channel)

nelsonj3

Original Poster
I'm not sure who the Hispanic Woman is on the Spanish Resort TV Channel, but there is still a Spanish Vacation Club Preview Channel. However, they don't have a spanish host on a Park Tour Channel anymore. They just have subtitles on the regular Must Do Disney Channel.

I finally finished uploading all of my Resort TV Captures from last week. I even recorded the TV Guide Channel (just in case anyone is interested in what channels are actually on at the resorts now), and I also recording a Disney Meetings Promo Channel. I have also made a playlist of all of the July 2015 Resort TV Channels so you can play them all back-to-back if you're crazy like me... lol.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCMvgoPEHwjvxU1JWhDfr2E3qSwgXeXPg

zakattack99

In the Parks
No
Thank you so much for these... between this and bus/monorail POV videos Idk how I would get my disney fix!!! I have been watching and listening to these nonstop!

jrhwdw

I'm not sure who the Hispanic Woman is on the Spanish Resort TV Channel, but there is still a Spanish Vacation Club Preview Channel. However, they don't have a spanish host on a Park Tour Channel anymore. They just have subtitles on the regular Must Do Disney Channel.

I finally finished uploading all of my Resort TV Captures from last week. I even recorded the TV Guide Channel (just in case anyone is interested in what channels are actually on at the resorts now), and I also recording a Disney Meetings Promo Channel. I have also made a playlist of all of the July 2015 Resort TV Channels so you can play them all back-to-back if you're crazy like me... lol.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCMvgoPEHwjvxU1JWhDfr2E3qSwgXeXPg

I wouldn't mind having that DIRECTV Package where I live!

Seriously though, when did WDW get DIRECTV? The Last WDW TV Guide Channel I've seen online had no branding, just a list of Channels, Credits style. I figured it was a Cable System all these years in WDW( Even saw a Local Forecast on TWC in Outter Rim back in the 90's.)

So, because of DirectTV, are there DirectTV Dishes all over WDW Now? Every Channel In HD? Any Local Forecasts on TWC or WN?

Is DIRECTV becoming the norm for Hotels in Orlando now? I've been Staying at Vistana lately(last trip was in 2013) which has Bright House which means it has News 13, Must Do Disney and Orlando Visitor Network.(which I LOVE but it's really out dated by Disney/Universal Standards. I think their last Disney update was 2011 (Still has the 2009 Celebrate Today look at the parks with clips of Spectro!)and the last UO update was Transformers! Which Shocks me giving all the Diagon Alley Buzz!

IF DIRECTV ever thinks about Live Stream Cameras let me know, I'll switch to DIRECTV!

nelsonj3

Original Poster
I wouldn't mind having that DIRECTV Package where I live!

Seriously though, when did WDW get DIRECTV? The Last WDW TV Guide Channel I've seen online had no branding, just a list of Channels, Credits style. I figured it was a Cable System all these years in WDW( Even saw a Local Forecast on TWC in Outter Rim back in the 90's.)

So, because of DirectTV, are there DirectTV Dishes all over WDW Now? Every Channel In HD? Any Local Forecasts on TWC or WN?

Is DIRECTV becoming the norm for Hotels in Orlando now? I've been Staying at Vistana lately(last trip was in 2013) which has Bright House which means it has News 13, Must Do Disney and Orlando Visitor Network.(which I LOVE but it's really out dated by Disney/Universal Standards. I think their last Disney update was 2011 (Still has the 2009 Celebrate Today look at the parks with clips of Spectro!)and the last UO update was Transformers! Which Shocks me giving all the Diagon Alley Buzz!

IF DIRECTV ever thinks about Live Stream Cameras let me know, I'll switch to DIRECTV!

Disney used to have Brighthouse Networks Cable (even as recently as 2008 or 2009. Here is a capture from 2007 that shows the old TV Guide Channel. It was much more interesting, and it had some cool promos for a few things. I remember staying at a Disney Resort in 2008 or 2009 and seeing News 13 (which as you know is a Brighthouse-Only Channel). I live in Lakeland, and I have Brighthouse, but we have Bay News 9 (Tampa) since we're closer to Tampa. I love Brighthouse's Cable Package, but we got tired of slow upload speeds, so we switched our Internet to Verizon Fios.

Here's the old TV Guide Channel from 2007:

Cmdr_Crimson

I miss the very attractive Hispanic woman who used to do the park tour videos on the hotel feed maybe 4 or 5 years ago.
She was adorable. Does anyone remember her?

@Cmdr_Crimson should be able to answer this one....

Sadly...I Don't know her name......
Spanish%2520Tour%2520Host%252001.jpg

But....GOOD GOLLY was she HOT!!
3e3.gif

She knew how to wear a MMC shirt if ya know what I'm sayin...;)

SosoDude

3e3.gif

I think that actually may be Sonia from " Sonias best of disney world " on the official disney YouTube channel.

Edit: on second look, I don't think this is the same woman. Sorry

Last edited:

Jahona

Your recordings seem pretty ok. Did you experience any issues while at POR? When I was there a few weeks ago I gave up watching live TV as the signal kept going in and out making it very annoying to watch.

nelsonj3

Original Poster
Your recordings seem pretty ok. Did you experience any issues while at POR? When I was there a few weeks ago I gave up watching live TV as the signal kept going in and out making it very annoying to watch.
I had perfect signal the entire time. I was worried about that when I checked in, but it seems that the connection in my room was very good.

nelsonj3

Original Poster

3e3.gif

Yeah, she's pretty hot! Do you know if there are any videos of her on YouTube? I haven't found any, and I never bothered to record anything because I don't speak Spanish... lol But still...

Cmdr_Crimson

Yeah, she's pretty hot! Do you know if there are any videos of her on YouTube? I haven't found any, and I never bothered to record anything because I don't speak Spanish... lol But still...

Nope unfortunatley....All I remember is that Mickey Mouse club shirt she wore through that show.....Dang!

nelsonj3

Original Poster
I will keep searching for a video of her... lol
Also, I just uploaded a TON of old WDW and Disneyland Planning Videos. Many of these are not available elsewhere on YouTube. I know this is a thread about Resort TV, but a lot of these Planning Videos have similar content to the Resort TV that was playing at the time. :)

Here's a quick playlist. Check it out if you get a chance!

Jeff456

I thought the same thing. It really looks cool if I play it on my Apple TV connected to my big living room TV.
By the way, here is the most current "Must Do Disney" Show that I just recorded Monday if anyone is interested. There are a couple other versions of this year's show on YouTube, but they're all recorded with a camera and not directly captured.

Thanks for this it's great!

Maerj

I will keep searching for a video of her... lol
Also, I just uploaded a TON of old WDW and Disneyland Planning Videos. Many of these are not available elsewhere on YouTube. I know this is a thread about Resort TV, but a lot of these Planning Videos have similar content to the Resort TV that was playing at the time. :)

Here's a quick playlist. Check it out if you get a chance!

Thanks for uploading all of this! I love the Resort TV channels, my wife not so much. To each their own... I made DVDs of a bunch of your new uploads but the Information Channel keeps coming out in full screen for some reason. I changed the setting for wide screen but it turned out the same way.

nelsonj3

Original Poster
It's weird, but this has always been one of my favorite channels. For some reason, I never had it on my Resort TV Playlist. I absolutely love the Disney Cruise Line theme song. I wish there was a full version of it. (Plays at about 3:50 in the video). What do you think?

Timon

Personal favorites -
My favorite old show -
WDW%252520Tour%252520Title.jpg

Best silly host -
zip3.jpg

Favorite Disney Commercial - (Secret X-Wing landing pad in the Earful Tower!)
Star%252520Wars%252520Weekends.jpg

Oldest Info Channel (I've seen)
ScreenHunter_01%252520Sep.%25252024%25252000.17.jpg

The best channel line up ever -
Whats%252520On%252520TV%25252002.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom