Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

NYwdwfan

So as you may recall, we had just left Epcot from the night of Illuminations, where I had way too many SSE pictures at night.

The next morning we went, you guessed it, back to Epcot! It was our 3rd or 4th straight day of being at Epcot. No shame.

Here we were waiting for the CMs to let us further into the park, where we planned to go to TT because we had FPs for Soarin' later on. This is also one of my favorite pictures of the trip.

And then I took the 3rd annual SSE Closeup picture. And hands-down my favorite one of the three I've taken.

Figment had lines backing out the door, as usual. Oh wait...

But seriously, it had a 45 minute wait later on in the week.

And because I'm me, I have several different shots of the same thing, just in different angles. #photography

Pretend there is a monorail going by in this picture...

IMG_0636_zps90rkpx9f.jpg
[/URL]
And then we went to the Seas with @Nemo14 and Friends, and let me say, Nemo is popular! Especially with this guy. I told him I knew Nemo personally, and he swam right up to me to talk! No zoom on this picture.

Then Nemo's cousins all showed up to play with a starfish.

After Nemo kicked us out for bringing a couple goats to the party, we found this guy trying to hide. But you can't fool me!

Up next: More Epcot!

Thanks for the new avatar @PUSH. I'd grown painfully tired of Dale's antics and was looking for a change.

acishere

Um...@jennifers? Please apologize in advance to hubby because he's probably going to hate me for what I am about to post:

The Vans Canada website has the women's shoes:

http://www.vans.ca/shop/CategoryDisplay?storeId=10154&urlLangId=-12&urlRequestType=Base&categoryId=1274713&langId=-12&catalogId=10703#facet[]=ads_f11501_ntk_cs%253A%2522Women%2522&facet[]=ads_f14001_ntk_cs%253A%2522Footwear%2522&beginIndex=0

I took the liberty of linking right to the women's footwear.
So does the American site. Which I may be making a few purchases on later today...

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Um...@jennifers? Please apologize in advance to hubby because he's probably going to hate me for what I am about to post:

The Vans Canada website has the women's shoes:

http://www.vans.ca/shop/CategoryDisplay?storeId=10154&urlLangId=-12&urlRequestType=Base&categoryId=1274713&langId=-12&catalogId=10703#facet[]=ads_f11501_ntk_cs%253A%2522Women%2522&facet[]=ads_f14001_ntk_cs%253A%2522Footwear%2522&beginIndex=0

I took the liberty of linking right to the women's footwear.
LOVE! Ordering as soon as I get home!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom