Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

meyeet

I have a great idea that will bring back interest in Titanic:

Sharknado 4: Return of Titanic

The sharks are back but this time they are up against some fierce competition. The sharknado has raised the Titanic from the depths of the ocean and the cursed that have been sleeping peacefully since the great ship broke apart and sank are not happy. Join Jack, Rose, and all the other ghosts as they battle against flying sharks!

Goofyernmost

Thank you so much for posting that. For days now, I have been wondering where I left my car. I didn't have time to think about it because I still haven't figured out how I ended up in Buffalo. I was stationed there for a short while a long time ago, maybe I was just reminiscing and trying to find the old Palace Theater (strip show and p orn movies)
I'm still curious how my golf cart got there though.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
So our duty free exemption is supposed to be $400 CAD.
Here's what we spent in USD:

image.jpg

Is it going to be a problem? We shall see in about 20 minutes.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Thank you so much for posting that. For days now, I have been wondering where I left my car. I didn't have time to think about it because I still haven't figured out how I ended up in Buffalo. I was stationed there for a short while a long time ago, maybe I was just reminiscing and trying to find the old Palace Theater (strip show and p orn movies)
I'm still curious how my golf cart got there though.
That does not look like a 10-year old Caddie, irrespective of how bad your cataracts are!
Should you even be driving?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom