Figment Stuffed Animal?

the1nonlysinger

Original Poster
Headed to WDW in 40 days with a toddler in tow. Hoping to avoid gift shops as much as possible to avoid meltdowns. But I am in search of a stuffed Figment... I've noticed a considerable decrease in Figment merchandise during recent trips so I thought I would ask ahead of time- where have you recently spotted a stuffed Figment? (I assume they are available in the small giftshop when you exit his ride...but what about the giant stores at DTD, MK or EPCOT? Major perk to me to get all of our souvenirs in one stop!) Thanks, friends! (Also any insight on cost would be much appreciated! I'm estimating it will probably cost about $20!)

Michaelson

We got our grandson one from the gift shop at the Imagination ride in February, but that was the ONLY place I saw any Figment merchandise. I sure HOPE they still have them, as it's our grandson's favorite toy, and the way he's chewing on it, I have a feeling we're going to have to get a couple of backups next February on our next visit down!

Last edited:

Cmdr_Crimson

Headed to WDW in 40 days with a toddler in tow. Hoping to avoid gift shops as much as possible to avoid meltdowns. But I am in search of a stuffed Figment... I've noticed a considerable decrease in Figment merchandise during recent trips so I thought I would ask ahead of time- where have you recently spotted a stuffed Figment? (I assume they are available in the small giftshop when you exit his ride...but what about the giant stores at DTD, MK or EPCOT? Major perk to me to get all of our souvenirs in one stop!) Thanks, friends! (Also any insight on cost would be much appreciated! I'm estimating it will probably cost about $20!)

He is mostly sold at the Imagination Pavilion...MouseGears doesn't sell anything..And no other stores I know of sell him.

Last edited:

LauraRose

I seen a figment pillow pet but that is all, I can't remember if I seen him in tw emporium or mouse gears. Downtown Disney might have him however I done a search for you and somebody posted in May this month that they are in the pop century gift shop.

I also tried a search for the regular stuffed animal but not much luck except yourwdwstore is selling him so maybe he is somewhere...

http://www.yourwdwstore.net/Disney-Plush--Figment-15-LARGE_p_8091.html

I'll keep looking anyhow and let you know if I find anything!

the1nonlysinger

Original Poster
I seen a figment pillow pet but that is all, I can't remember if I seen him in tw emporium or mouse gears. Downtown Disney might have him however I done a search for you and somebody posted in May this month that they are in the pop century gift shop.

I also tried a search for the regular stuffed animal but not much luck except yourwdwstore is selling him so maybe he is somewhere...

http://www.yourwdwstore.net/Disney-Plush--Figment-15-LARGE_p_8091.html

I'll keep looking anyhow and let you know if I find anything!

Thank you SO much! I did run across that website in my internet search- but was surprised it was the only thing I found beyond vintage ones on Ebay!

LauraRose

image.jpg
Thank you SO much! I did run across that website in my internet search- but was surprised it was the only thing I found beyond vintage ones on Ebay!

No worries :), everything I have searched says the imagination pavilion for the stuffed animal version. However as I said I know the pillow pet isn't your first option but if you have no luck he's better than nothing. I seen a recent YouTuber do a Disney haul including him. He was pretty cute, just a back up idea :happy:.

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
I'm pretty sure I saw Figments at the Imagination! gift shop back in June. I know for sure, however, that they did have plushes of Tod from The Fox and the Hound for some reason (not that I'm complaining).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom