Wilderness Lodge Room Request

totaldisneygirl

Original Poster
Howdy Pals!
I'm ready to check-in online for my upcoming stay at the Wilderness Lodge! As you know, on the online check-in page you can make room requests. Any suggestions on what to request to get a particularly awesome or unique room? We stayed there over 10 years ago and usually opt for the Contemporary but since we haven't stayed at WL in such a long time, we decided to give it a try.
Thank you!

Tuvalu

The online check in options are very generic...lower floor, higher floor, near elevator...there is no place to make a specific room request. Additionally, your room assignment also depends on what view you booked (standard, woods, courtyard).

That said, I have stayed in various rooms in all categories at the WL and have found them all awesome :happy:. Some rooms are at the end of hallways so the walk to the elevators/lobby can be long. If you want to minimize your steps, request near elevator.

Tuvalu

ok so no floor or highest floor etc...makes a difference?
Some people like ground floor so no elevator required. We had first floor a couple times and were close to the exit door that opened near the path to the boat dock. Those rooms were convenient to Roaring Fork too.

Others like to be up high and have a balcony. Some rooms on the 5th or 6th floor facing the MK have views of Wishes. We were able to watch the fireworks from a couple rooms and that was fun.

It really comes down to personal preference.

DaisyDoesDisney

Some people like ground floor so no elevator required. We had first floor a couple times and were close to the exit door that opened near the path to the boat dock. Those rooms were convenient to Roaring Fork too.

Others like to be up high and have a balcony. Some rooms on the 5th or 6th floor facing the MK have views of Wishes. We were able to watch the fireworks from a couple rooms and that was fun.

It really comes down to personal preference.
.....also, from some rooms on the higher floors that face the lagoon you can see the nightly Electrical Water Pageant

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom