Fun write up on HM Easter egg

Bairstow

It was stolen. Right out of the pavement. They haven't replaced it.

Not surprising, really.
Any guest who didn't know the lore would probably just assume it was someone's wedding ring that was accidentally embedded in the sidewalk the last time they laid asphalt.

They really ought to replace it, though. I figure if they were to cast a "ring" that was carved into the lip of a couple inches of 1/4" steel pipe it would be nigh-impossible for someone to pull/pry up.

CP_alum08

Not true. I saw it a couple months ago. It was gone for awhile but after a CM saw me looking for it (I couldn't remember the exact location), he directed me to it.
Oh boy! Conflicting stories! We need someone there now to confirm. I remember it being tucked away in a corner, almost beneath a trash can.

Nick Wilde

I got my information that it was stolen on here, from another thread about this a while back. I have never actually seen the ring.

SuperShredder

I mostly lurk on this site but I'm a huge HM fan. I think everyone will be happy to know that the ring is in fact back in the queue and was there in May. It is not in the original place and I do believe someone did dig it out at one point. However, the ring is most certainly back and seems to be in there pretty good. It's in a place the queue doesn't really go by tucked next to a garbage can. If you Google it you'll find maps of where it is :) Anyway... Pic for proof attached.
HMring.JPG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom