Your favorite official Disney park T-shirts, past and present.

Bairstow

Original Poster
So on my last trip to the World, I noticed that the quality of T-shirt designs, overall, is a little better this year than it has been in the past. I still wasn't willing to shell out $30 a shirt, but I can tell that they're trying.
It made me wonder, though- surely SOME people are buying all these shirts or they wouldn't keep selling them, so I wanted to see what everyone on the forum thinks. Post some pictures of some T-shirts that were cool enough that you actually bought them. It can be any Disney park, past or present, but I'd like to see what designs people really like that Disney has actually sold themselves. I'll start out with a couple:

One of many really nice Expedition Everest shirts.
Disney_Expedition_Everest1008.jpg

This one is over 20 years old, but a favorite of mine.
This was sold at the Magic Kingdom, but note that B'rer Rabbit is in his Disneyland brown color scheme.
il_570x_N_539138869_9ldd.jpg

Last edited:

Cmdr_Crimson

I have a few I Like...

The Disney Icon Light Up Shirts....These were pretty cool as I found both DL & WDW versions at outlet stores for $6...You charge charge them up and are sound activated..
r-1378917752-WorldOfDisneyHalloween2013-4.jpg

CP_alum08

I LOVE my MK 40th anniversary shirt that I got day-of, unfortunately it shrank so much that it's unwearable. I check ebay every couple months but so far no luck :(

Bairstow

Original Poster
I don't have a picture of it, but they're currently selling a pretty neat design at Bhaktapur market next to Yak and Yeti.
It's a dark blue Yak and Yeti shirt with some kind of weird surfing fish monster on it.
Unfortunately, it was only available as a child's sweatshirt, but I might have bought it as a T-shirt in my size.
Anyone have a pic of this thing?

anchorman314

This one is over 20 years old, but a favorite of mine.
This was sold at the Magic Kingdom, but note that B'rer Rabbit is in his Disneyland brown color scheme.
il_570x_N_539138869_9ldd.jpg
Is this the one with the "equation" on the back? ("H2O + 45 degree angle + a 5-story plunge...") If so, I got that back in '94, and it was my favorite t-shirt. So many people back home would stop me to read it.

Bairstow

Original Poster
Is this the one with the "equation" on the back? ("H2O + 45 degree angle + a 5-story plunge...") If so, I got that back in '94, and it was my favorite t-shirt. So many people back home would stop me to read it.

Yep, that's the one.
I wore mine until it basically fell apart and had it sewn into a T-shirt quilt of my favorite shirts I had growing up. It's the only Disney one on there.

Cmdr_Crimson

I also got these 2 really nice embroiderd Bowling shirts of Oswald & Goofy at the Character Warehouse on Vineland. Originally at $55 in the parks then marked down to $10 each...God I love the Outlet store..:D
01-goofy-bowling-back-500x550.jpg
01-oswald-pool-back-500x450.jpg

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
My favorite is this shirt from Epcot's 30th anniversary
CPQD6D9.jpg

I also have shirts of Disneyland Paris (2014), Horizons 30th anniversary (Sea Castle), Epcot icons, and Rock 'n' Roller Coaster
a1349847c13f41a097d93b59e2d36015.jpg
HTS837616LARGE.jpg

(None of these are my pictures, they're just examples of what I have)

Bairstow

Original Poster
We got this navy shirt at California Adventure. It's probably the coolest Disney shirt I've seen anywhere, and it was only available in women's sizes.

They didn't seem to have very many and I haven't seen it online.

IMG_20150802_161623_112.jpg

Bairstow

Original Poster
So I don't have a picture of the shirt itself, but they sell a really cool looking red shirt with this Dave Quiggle design on it at both the Wonderground Gallery at Downtown Disney Anaheim, and at D-Street at Downtown Disney Orlando.
I woulda bought the thing if they weren't charging $35 for it.

Dave-Quiggle-Storybook-Mickey.jpg

Figments Friend

Probably one of my favorite officially sold t-shirts is this one from 1982.
The original 'Future World' design on a thin pale yellow fabric, with all that terrific early EPCOT Center concept art crammed into one cool collage -
This still fits me after all these years and i wear it on special Disney related occasions.

A more recent purchase was this special Limited Edition shirt sold only online during the week Disneyland's 'Indiana Jones Adventure' turned 20 this past Spring.
The colors and collage were appealing, and it's one of my fave Attractions at Disneyland.

I prefer wearing my own hand painted t-shirts when in the Parks, however.
This one is my favorite of all the ones i have done over the years -

Minnie1976

The Grand Floridian t-shirt is from when it 1st opened. It is my very favorite. I wish they were reprint it.
The other one is from around 1985. Both have been worn out, but I can't part with them.

DSCN3627.jpg
DSCN5715.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom