Anyone else have this issue??

DisneyMorgan

Original Poster
Today is my 60 day mark to select FP+. I got everything I wanted except for Anna & Elsa (of course). However, it will not let me add a member of my party to any fast passes! Her name is greyed out and I don't know why! I'll probably have to end up calling Disney to fix it, but has this happened to anyone else? What did you do to resolve?

HolleBolleGijs

Today is my 60 day mark to select FP+. I got everything I wanted except for Anna & Elsa (of course). However, it will not let me add a member of my party to any fast passes! Her name is greyed out and I don't know why! I'll probably have to end up calling Disney to fix it, but has this happened to anyone else? What did you do to resolve?

My guess it has something to do with park tickets not being linked correctly?

DisneyMorgan

Original Poster
My guess it has something to do with park tickets not being linked correctly?

Hmm i'm not sure. I'm going to call Disney on my lunch break to see what the issue is. I was able to add her to my ADR's with no problem. Who knows? Maybe a glitch. Their website has been acting funky :rolleyes:

HolleBolleGijs

Hmm i'm not sure. I'm going to call Disney on my lunch break to see what the issue is. I was able to add her to my ADR's with no problem. Who knows? Maybe a glitch. Their website has been acting funky :rolleyes:

The fact that you can add her for ADRs leads me to believe it's something to do with the park tickets. ADRs and FPs are separate; you don't need park tickets to make an ADR, but you do need them for FP. Calling is always a good idea!

Of course it could be a glitch, since that happens pretty often. Most of the site issues I've seen involve error messages, but anything is possible...

Rob562

I agree that it could be an issue with having her tickets linked, or possibly her not being linked to the Disney hotel reservation properly. (I'm assuming she's also staying on-property with you)

Once you get her straightened out, you should be able to go in and copy your existing FP+ to her.

-Rob

SMJ0724

I called Disney and spoke to someone right away. She was super helpful! She got it all straightened out :) they just weren't linked properly. 10 minute call went by so quick since the CM was super nice!

Thanks y'all :)
Their help desk CMs are literally the best. I actually look forward to calling them... It's very refreshing considering all of the other tech support help desks that I call...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom