Tokyo Disneyland Electrical Parade Dreamlights 2015

SweetDuffy101

Original Poster

Tokyo Disneyland Recently re-Debut Dreamlights with 8 new floats and some music tweaks.

new floats with almost has the same design as the old ones but with new technology integrated into it.

-Blue Fairy
-the Pegasus(formerly known as the knights)
-Peter pan
-Small world Unit(4 Floats)

newly added Float
-The tangled float

axed units
-Winnie the Pooh
-mr and mrs snail

and the pete float had some technical difficulties so it isn't in the video but still part of the parade.

brb1006

I was so happy when I saw Clarice and Marie at the finale. This is what I actually expected Disneyland's Paint The Night to be like complete with some obscure Disney characters.

Last edited:

SweetDuffy101

Original Poster
fun fact! Dreamlights has been doing show stops since 2011 during a private party it happens only once a year and the finale has pyro's and syncs with the castle.

FigmentForver96

I love all of the upgrades, but the Peter Pan float is probably the new favorite. The Small World floats are pretty amazing too.
Another win for Tokyo it seems.

brb1006

Oh yeah, Dreamlights has better floats, better artistry, and (WAY) better music.
I really love the giant Cheshire Cat float with Alice, the Aladdin float with Genie which switches colors resembling various Disney characters, and the giant Elliot float which is bigger than the MSEP's Elliot. I really love the effects for them, especially the Genie float!

brb1006

I wish Toulouse and Berlioz from The Aristocats we're seen in the finale. Especially since they are seen in the new daytime parade in Tokyo Disneyland.
dsc03679-jpg.109870

spectrodanny

Sweetduffy101, could you prettty please (with a cherry on top) post a link to that show stop video, I just checked youtube but couldn't find it (and with my luck it's probably titled in Japanese) btw is it just me or do all the sections onl use one loop of float music now (I know when it debuted some had two alternating loops)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom