Garden Grill expanding hours - Rotating again?

AMartin767

Original Poster
Hi all!

Does anyone know if the expanded hours for Garden Grill will include the rotation coming back? I haven't heard lately if it's rotating or not?

BrianV

Was rotating in March! One of our favorite places and great character photo spot!!!

As for breakfast & lunch, yay!!! I'd like to see a little lower price tag for either as dinner is delicious but pricy.

karl75

Just seen the news of expanding to breakfast and lunch. So I have booked breakfast on the 9 November. Never been before so a new experience for us.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I seem to remember them serving breakfast and lunch when I was a kid. Maybe I'm misremembering. But I agree, shocked they didn't have it in the modern era sooner...
I know they served lunch there up until a few years ago. If I am remembering correctly, breakfast has been a kind of a sporadic seasonal thing.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
When we were there in June they were using it for expanded seating for Sunshine Seasons for lunch and breakfast. I don't recall it rotating.

BrianV

I know they served lunch there up until a few years ago. If I am remembering correctly, breakfast has been a kind of a sporadic seasonal thing.

I'm sure you're right, I'm thinking back to the 80s. (We went a lot to wdw in the 70s and 80s as kids...then infrequently until we had kids old enough in the 2010's.)

HouCuseChickie

I seem to remember them serving breakfast and lunch when I was a kid. Maybe I'm misremembering. But I agree, shocked they didn't have it in the modern era sooner...

I have vague memories of this from way back when as well, but sometimes I think I just imagined things :D Oh well, the timing at least worked well enough for my brother's family to snag a breakfast for November. Can't wait to hear about it! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom