Anna and elsa

matt9112

Original Poster
So woke up at 12 am to book fast pass + and we got everything easily except Anna and Elsa had no fast pass left....I figure this is because our MK days are at beginning (due to crowd calendar and MNSCHP) so lots of vacations hit 60 before us with overlap?
Edit: is there a mad dash to the sisters or?

The only other one that was hard was 7 dwarfs...it's at 4pm.
everything else resort wide was great.

Mymagic+ turning your vacation into the same experience as buying concert tickets....good luck.

WDWDreamer4

I was also up at midnight to book my fastpasses and A&E were not available for the whole week, through Saturday 10/3. I had better luck last year. Here is to hoping we get one as time goes on. We have two 4 year olds with us that really want to meet them.

aw14

In June at our 60 day, they had one spot left for a late in the day and I grabbed it. My 12 year old loves to meet the characters and she hasn't met either A&E before. Was not thrilled having to wait and not being able to use it earlier, and thus open up the kiosk option, but she was happy :)

HolleBolleGijs

I was also up at midnight to book my fastpasses and A&E were not available for the whole week, through Saturday 10/3. I had better luck last year. Here is to hoping we get one as time goes on. We have two 4 year olds with us that really want to meet them.

I would say your best bet is to go right at rope drop, or later during Wishes or the Main Street Electrical Parade. Unlike dining reservations (where you get charged $ if you don't show up), there aren't any consequences for skipping a FP+. So less people will actually take the time to cancel.

That being said I would check at the 30 day mark, since they *may* open up some more slots for offsite guests. I honestly don't know for sure if they do this or not, but it can't hurt to try.

matt9112

Original Poster
Yes. At rope drop there will be a huge crowd of people (led by cast members so it is not a running free-for-all) heading for Fantasyland's two most popular attractions...Anna and Elsa and Seven Dwarfs Mine Train.

Got fast passes for mine train just not the sisters morning EMHs hopefully will make it slightly better so we can get in line or w.e

WDWDreamer4

Rope drop is my last option. Hoping something opens up Fastpass wise, but we will see.
I was thinking about going during MNSSHP, anyone have better luck then? Less people in the park, more rare characters to see. Here is to hoping!

MotherofaPrincessLover

Rope drop is my last option. Hoping something opens up Fastpass wise, but we will see.
I was thinking about going during MNSSHP, anyone have better luck then? Less people in the park, more rare characters to see. Here is to hoping!
During MVMCP last year, the wait for A&E was about 20 minutes I believe. We didn't wait in line since we had already met them on our cruise, but I remember the wait being extremely reasonable.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom