October park hours + ADRs

DznyGrlSD

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I know you don't need to over-plan at DL as much as you do for WDW - however - there is nothing I love more than to plan our Disney trips!

That being said...will park hours come out the same time the ADR (dining reservation) window opens at 60 days? I would like to know park hours & entertainment schedule ahead of time so we can plan accordingly. Currently park hours are only available through 9/5

westie

On my last couple trips (I go about every 6 months) the ADR is 60 days but the calendar only seems to be updated 30-45 days beforehand.

Last edited:

GiveMeTheMusic

I know you don't need to over-plan at DL as much as you do for WDW - however - there is nothing I love more than to plan our Disney trips!

That being said...will park hours come out the same time the ADR (dining reservation) window opens at 60 days? I would like to know park hours & entertainment schedule ahead of time so we can plan accordingly. Currently park hours are only available through 9/5

You can do some educated guesswork if hours aren't published. Disneyland will be open from 10am - 8pm or 9pm on weekdays (they may go to 9pm all off-season for Paint the Night, remains to be seen), while DCA will stick to 10am - 8pm. Weekend hours are extended for both parks, up to 12am for DL on Saturdays, up to 10pm for DCA. Halloween parties will mean longer hours at DCA on those evenings with DL closing at 6pm or 7pm (6 Mon-Thurs, 7 Fri).

Mukta

If you get a subscription to touringplans.com, you can view last year's park hours to give you a good idea of what they might be.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom