The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

Quick! Someone call 911! Is there a doctor in the house??!! :jawdrop: @donaldtoo is "Jones-ing" from lack of sufficient food! :eek:

He skipped LUNCH (his favorite meal at the office--often provided to him free of charge) to work through his midday, appointed meal time event, to finish a deadline project?

Hang in there donaldtoo, buddy, we've got the medical professionals you need on the way (after a quick snack)! :p

image.php

We still do not know if @donaldtoo went to ravage his fridge or ordered food after arriving home ;)

This reminds me of a kinda' funny story...
I'm one of 3 sons (we also have a younger sis), that are close in age.
My folks have a financial planner that was over at our house many times later in the evening during our growing years going over business with my pop at our dining room table.
Anyway, the company the planner works for recently threw the man an anniversary party and he gave a speech. During the speech he brought up the visits to our home during those years. Something he specifically remembered, was that, between us 3 boys, our refrigerator door never seemed to be closed...!!! :joyfull: :hilarious: :)
Was he a bit worried about the electricity bill?
Reminds me of something one of my uncles said...
That if they had one more son..He would have bought a restaurant type fridge (with windows and heavy fan on top).
Because the door was almost open all the day!!.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Whoa!! Holy cow, Batman, talk about a mark-up in Canada!! :eek:
Not a mark up exactly. They are not available here, period.
We do however, have a compounding pharmacy that makes them 100% from scratch.

Canadian pharmaceuticals are notoriously inexpensive. Americans flock over the border in droves to scoop up both prescription and OTC drugs. Especially now, with such a favourable exchange rate.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I noticed the Hallmark Channel plays a lot of Christmas movies in July. Oh and the shopping networks are selling everything for a happy holiday! :)

Around 5 years ago Walmart started playing Christmas music with the school supplies/Halloween launch. They got so many complaints they finally pulled it. I love Christmas but that makes me hate the retail season. By the time the actual day comes it has been worn out.
Frustrating,

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I hope it doesnt become an extended trend.
We already have to deal with Christmas being announced even before Halloween is done!

The only cute mid year Christmas celebration I have been apart of is Mr & Mrs Claus vacationing at the Swan and Dolphin in July.
They are in beach wear and it is kinda cute. That is my limit.
600x402

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom