SMASH Booking

Minnie Melia

Original Poster
Hi! So I am going to WDW for Halloween, and it's also my first trip! (So excited!)
I want to make a trip report book/scrapbook/journal with bit's and bob's stuck in.... I was looking at SMASH Books, and they seem to be used by people on here. Just wondering are there better ones to use, or maybe, do people just design their own pages and get them made into books after themselves?

Really want to have something to always be able to open and look back on...
Any advice would be much appreciated :)

Jahona

I'm seeing the same profile picture, I had to do a double check with the names. :confused:
Can't comment on smash books as I've never used them.

Disneycraft

I buy smash books then decorate every page myself ,i stick in all the park maps,receipts,napkins anything really .we always buy a disney balloon in MK then at the end of the vacation i deflate it and stick that in ! They are fab to look back on !

Minnie Melia

Original Poster
I buy smash books then decorate every page myself ,i stick in all the park maps,receipts,napkins anything really .we always buy a disney balloon in MK then at the end of the vacation i deflate it and stick that in ! They are fab to look back on !
The balloon is a brilliant idea! :) Is there a particular Smash Book you buy? I've seen a few, and just wanted to know what one's suit best really:) :cat:

Disneycraft

I just buy any of them and then if there are images on the pages that i don't like i make sure i cover them up .a lot of the images will be lost anyway with all your lovely disney stuff filling the pages. For my first one i brought the red spine book as it was the most disneyfied colour lol !

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom