The Sorcerer's Apprentice - Season 3 - Discussion Thread

Matt7187

I don't know if I'm late for this or late. But is it to late to sign up or join? Because seeing threads like this leaves me confused. Can anyone give me a good way of explain this to me. Because I'm dreaming of becoming a CM or Imagineer in the future at Walt Disney World. This also sounds like fun and I love brainstorming. Sorry I'm new to the Imagineer's forum on this site.
The competition already began, so it is too late to sign up. What happens for this come in particular is @jdmdisney99 the host splits us up into 4 teams and we design new attractions in our groups. Then after the challenge one or two people are eliminated, and it goes on until there is one person left. The next ICS comp will be in October, which I am hosting, so hopefully you join us in that comp!

englanddg

One Little Spark...
I don't know if I'm late for this or late. But is it to late to sign up or join? Because seeing threads like this leaves me confused. Can anyone give me a good way of explain this to me. Because I'm dreaming of becoming a CM or Imagineer in the future at Walt Disney World. This also sounds like fun and I love brainstorming. Sorry I'm new to the Imagineer's forum on this site.
I'm sorry, it is too late to join THIS competition. However, there are some others you could look into.

For 2015 there are 2 more "official" ICS comps left. One in the fall after this one, and one that is elite, literally "Elite Eight", which is the showdown between the top 8 contenders of the year.

I'd suggest you keep an eye on the Town Hall sticky thread for updates.

Welcome to the community!

Last edited:

brb1006

The competition already began, so it is too late to sign up. What happens for this come in particular is @jdmdisney99 the host splits us up into 4 teams and we design new attractions in our groups. Then after the challenge one or two people are eliminated, and it goes on until there is one person left. The next ICS comp will be in October, which I am hosting, so hopefully you join us in that comp!
Thanks for letting me know, if the event begs this October is it okay if you can PM me about the next ICS? Because I'm really starting to like this idea.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Thanks for letting me know, if the event begs this October is it okay if you can PM me about the next ICS? Because I'm really starting to like this idea.
Keep an eye on the Town Hall thread. Announcements will be made there (and we are thinking about how to make it easier for people to sign up, as the sign ups have really taken off this year with comps shutting down new people within hours of the first posting, so that's something to deal with...but not sure how yet).

tcool

While I was looking at the tracks on the Soundtrack for Inside Out I noticed Nomanisone Island. Well I thought it read Nomanisan Island so I googled it because it sounded familiar. Well it turned out to be the island from Incredibles.
Well from a bird's eyed view it reminded me of these two -
11324969_815870265163121_573726244_n.jpg

you see how the one on the right is taller and thinner, and the one on the right is thicker and shorter? Now here is a picture of Nomanisan Island
Nomanisan_Island_2.jpg

On the right a thin tall volcano, and the left a short thick volcano. So I think that the two volcanoes from Lava are Nomanisan Island! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom