August crowds

allstar01

Original Poster
Looking to visit 3rd week of August. Just wondering how the crowds will be during the week? Also when do schools start in California ?
Thanks

GiveMeTheMusic

Looking to visit 3rd week of August. Just wondering how the crowds will be during the week? Also when do schools start in California ?
Thanks

Crowds will be moderately high. School isn't so much an issue as AP blockouts, which end for the summer on August 17th. Be prepared for it to be busy, but manageable.

It's unlikely there will be any real dead periods for the foreseeable future because of the Diamond Celebration and the popularity of the new Paint the Night parade and Forever fireworks show.

Figments Friend

Also something to keep in mind is the D23 Expo will be taking place the weekend of August 14th - 16th.
Others have said the Expo usually does not effect Park crowd levels, but with the Event going on i would think it would definitely add a lot more people into the surrounding Anaheim Resort area regardless.

I'll be in town that week and i am assuming it will be a bit crazier then i am used to.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom