Two rooms with one confirmation number help?

LostPrincessx

Original Poster
Hello! We have two rooms booked under one confirmation number and when I linked it with MDE it only came up with one room with two guests. The others tried to link the reservation with their accounts but it just says it's already been linked to a different account, which means we can't sort out the other two magic bands, fast passes etc... Is there a way to fix this or am I missing something?
Sorry I'm not very good at explaining.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Each room should have its own confirmation number. If you cannot find it, you will need to call Disney.

Edit: saw you are in the UK. Try doing online chat on the Disney site.

WDW_Jon

Hello! We have two rooms booked under one confirmation number and when I linked it with MDE it only came up with one room with two guests. The others tried to link the reservation with their accounts but it just says it's already been linked to a different account, which means we can't sort out the other two magic bands, fast passes etc... Is there a way to fix this or am I missing something?
I
I had the same issue a few weeks back...
Contact your hotel direct via email to start and request another reservation number for the other room as both need a number to be linked to MDE but it seems they don't work this out and just issue one number as its one reservation...
Then use that number and you'll be able to add the remaining guests to the 2nd room...
Hope that makes sense!

Email should do it though!

CAPTAIN HOOK

We have two rooms booked under one confirmation number and when I linked it with MDE it only came up with one room with two guests.
When we booked (with COSMOS) I thought I had the same issue. If you check your documentation carefully you may find a slight difference in the confirmation numbers. For example, the difference between our reservation numbers was one had an 'a' tagged on after the numerals - 1357924 and 1357924a.

LostPrincessx

Original Poster
When we booked (with COSMOS) I thought I had the same issue. If you check your documentation carefully you may find a slight difference in the confirmation numbers. For example, the difference between our reservation numbers was one had an 'a' tagged on after the numerals - 1357924 and 1357924a.

This worked! Thank you so much

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom