Best MK Ride During Wishes?

DisneyFan684

Original Poster
In your general opinion, what is the best ride in MK to be on during Wishes fireworks? Looking for a different way to experience wishes this time around!

DisneyFan684

Original Poster
Thanks everyone! It sounds like Big Thunder and Splash have won the vote. If I happen to be in the tomorrowland area though, do either TTA or Astro Orbiter provide a decent view of the fireworks? Is one better than the other? Thanks!

nelsonj3

Thanks everyone! It sounds like Big Thunder and Splash have won the vote. If I happen to be in the tomorrowland area though, do either TTA or Astro Orbiter provide a decent view of the fireworks? Is one better than the other? Thanks!
Astro Orbiter provides a great view since it is so high, but you might get dizzy trying to force yourself to focus on the fireworks while you're spinning. :)

habuma

BTMRR by far is the best, longer than splash with multiple views. My favorite Disney moment was cresting the last big hill at the very moment the finale from wishes exploded into the air! Best day ever.

Had the *exact* same thing happen once. No contest, the best view of Wishes from anywhere in the park. (Timing that is tricky, though.)

Not really a favorite, but my wife and I enjoy watching Wishes while riding the Magic Carpets
Aladdin26.jpg

DisneyFan684

Original Poster
Correct me if I am wrong, but wouldn't the overhead roof on TTA during the outside portions prevent people from looking up at the fireworks above the castle?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom