Pre-ordering at BOG?

Coree

We have reservations with our friends for our next trip. Each family has their own dining plan. Will we still be able to preorder or can you only preorder if only one magic band (dining plan) is being used for the whole party?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
We have reservations with our friends for our next trip. Each family has their own dining plan. Will we still be able to preorder or can you only preorder if only one magic band (dining plan) is being used for the whole party?
Each party can preorder regardless of how the meal will be paid for (dining plan, cash or charge.) Payment is not due until you arrive.

Unomas

I really don't see the point in this. We have lunch at BOG next week. Is the pre-order required or optional?

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
I really don't see the point in this. We have lunch at BOG next week. Is the pre-order required or optional?
Optional but I highly recommend as it gets you in and to your table quicker. You can change with the person that checks you in if you change your mind what you want. We always pre order as it saves some time of waiting in line at the kiosks to make your order if you have not done so already. :)

TheMouseFan

Thanks once again @TheMouseFan :)
My son is in WDW right now and has a breakfast ADR Wednesday. He didn't know to preorder. Thanks to this post I could text him and let him know what to do.
Glad I could help! All of the reports I have been hearing are that the line for those who didn't pre-order is really long, versus people who pre-ordered are walking right in!

DaisyDoesDisney

Glad I could help! All of the reports I have been hearing are that the line for those who didn't pre-order is really long, versus people who pre-ordered are walking right in!
I've been hearing that too about lunch but since breakfast is new I didn't know if the same procedure applied. My son is vacationing with his in-laws and he made all of the dining decisions for the trip which I know puts a lot of pressure on him. Starting the day off by NOT waiting in an unnecessary line will be a good thing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom