What is the distance from either WL, GF or YC by boat?

LdyApxr

So I have the GF booked(just yesterday) and if there is a discount that will come up between now and May 2016 for our trip, we might be changing depending on the size of the discount and where it is so with those being our choices(although teenager would like CR too) if we end up at the YC, what is the boat ride time? Hopefully we will still end up either GF(as planned) or WL but on the off chance, I just want to have a good idea at what I am looking at travel time between parks if we opt for boat over bus. Thanks!

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
Boat ride to what, exactly?

Separately, regardless of discount, WL will be cheaper than either YC or GF. Sorry if I'm misreading it, but it looks like you're saying YC is the cheapest.

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
First of all, you you can only get to MK by boat from WL and GF. No other parks are accessible by boat from those 2 resorts.

From the YC you can only go to Epcot and DHS by boat. Like before, no other parks are accessible by boat from the YC..

In most cases you are looking at a roughly 20 minute boat ride. There are times where the ride from GF to MK can take a little longer due to a stop at the Poly. The same will be true of WL if you run into a time where they combine the FT Wilderness and WL route.

Upvote 0

LdyApxr

Original Poster
Boat ride to what, exactly?

Separately, regardless of discount, WL will be cheaper than either YC or GF. Sorry if I'm misreading it, but it looks like you're saying YC is the cheapest.

Thanks, perhaps I did not word it correctly(not enough coffee this morning lol) Not saying that the YC is cheapest, but if the discount for a deluxe only applies to YC or any other resort that offers club level service then we will change our reservation(if the GF is not included in discount). And I meant the boat ride to whichever parks those boats go to. Sorry, it was not clear. LOL This is our first time to WDW so I am not sure proximity to resorts to parks.

Upvote 0

lunchbox1175

I think the boat ride is about 10 minutes to the MK from WL, and about 10 minutes from GF to MK, but depending on what end of the resort you are staying at, you may want to take the monorail. As for the YC....its actually quicker to walk to Epcot than it is to take the boat, and I think its 15 minutes to HS.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom