Skull Island: Reign of Kong from construction to opening

AliciaStella

Got lots of photos from my trip yesterday afternoon. More posted here.

P1040903-1024x768.jpg

P1040894-1024x768.jpg

Comparison of concept art to arch construction:
kong_arch_comparison.jpg

P1040897b-1024x768.jpg

P1040904-1024x768.jpg

P1040840-1024x768.jpg

P1040831-1024x768.jpg

P1040834-1024x768.jpg

That's all for now. Check out all of the images here.

UpAllNight

Won't be long before attention turns to Islands' 20th Birthday (2019).

With Kong looking so impressive, it will take something absolutely extraordinary if they want to celebrate with a new ride.

Mike S

Original Poster
Won't be long before attention turns to Islands' 20th Birthday (2019).

With Kong looking so impressive, it will take something absolutely extraordinary if they want to celebrate with a new ride.
Well there are two rumors for IoA currently which involve Marvel and Jurassic Park (The Avengers and Gyrospheres). Wouldn't be surprised if one of those opened in 2019 if they really happen.

UpAllNight

Well there are two rumors for IoA currently which involve Marvel and Jurassic Park (The Avengers and Gyrospheres). Wouldn't be surprised if one of those opened in 2019 if they really happen.

I've been trying to figure out in my mind how they could take Kuka arms to the next level for an Avengers ride. I think a indoor launched Rollercoaster is probably more likely though.

Mike S

Original Poster
I've been trying to figure out in my mind how they could take Kuka arms to the next level for an Avengers ride. I think a indoor launched Rollercoaster is probably more likely though.
Was anything ever said about it being a KUKA ride though? All i've ever read is that it would be an E Ticket themed to the Avengers.

Ginzuishou

E-tickets, etc.... Why are some rides labeled this way? I don't think this system has been used for years and years so it makes no sense to me ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom