The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Figgy1

Premium Member
I have a silly question. I'm not sure if we should book a hotel for the ride north or just wing it. After checking out of the condo the plan is to stop at DTD and maybe the outlets, we have no clue how much if any time will be spent shopping. Do you think we should wing it? Book before going down? Or wait until a few days before we leave and get an idea of what we'll do? The first option will be the cheapest, but we'll either feel rushed or wind up at a hotel too far south. THNX

betty rose

I have a silly question. I'm not sure if we should book a hotel for the ride north or just wing it. After checking out of the condo the plan is to stop at DTD and maybe the outlets, we have no clue how much if any time will be spent shopping. Do you think we should wing it? Book before going down? Or wait until a few days before we leave and get an idea of what we'll do? The first option will be the cheapest, but we'll either feel rushed or wind up at a hotel too far south. THNX
I get really distracted shopping, so it takes me lots of time, if that's any help. DD is a power shopper, in and out as quick as possible. I'm no longer familiar with the hotels north. Guess I'm really no help!;)

Progress.City

Thank you so much for your pictures, I told Hubby last night I was taking a "vacation to Israel, through your pictures. So fun!
I LOVE Jerusalem! This is my second night here but I must go back to Netanya tomorrow morning. I have an apt. with government absorbtion agency tomorrow at 11am. I don't want to leave!!! So much to do!!!!! This is what I did today. Hezakiah's tunnel.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Figgy1

Premium Member
I LOVE Jerusalem! This is my second night here but I must go back to Netanya tomorrow morning. I have an apt. with government absorbtion agency tomorrow at 11am. I don't want to leave!!! So much to do!!!!! This is what I did today. Hezakiah's tunnel.

View attachment 100044 View attachment 100045 View attachment 100046 View attachment 100047 View attachment 100048 View attachment 100049 View attachment 100050 View attachment 100051 View attachment 100052 View attachment 100054
THNX again for sharing! I'm so happy that you're able to see and do so much!

MouseDreaming

Oh gosh, sometimes winging it works great, and sometimes everything is booked solid for miles! I would be tempted to book a place ahead of time.

donaldtoo

Just had a little lunchtime fun here at the office.
The guy that donated all the new wood flooring and carpeting said all he wanted in return was cookies.
Well, it was decided that all would bring in at least a dozen, and all those that brought in homemade ones would be judged (I picked up store bought on the way in this morning :oops: ;)).
Anyway, the chocolate chunk in the upper right was the winner.
How in the world the bacon snickerdoodle in the lower right didn't win, I'll never know...!!! :confused: ;) :)

image.jpg

Last edited:

Sped2424

Just had a little lunchtime fun here at the office.
The guy that donated all the new wood flooring and carpeting said all he wanted in return was cookies.
Well, it was decided that all would bring in at least a dozen, and all those that brought in homemade ones would be judged (I picked up store bought on the way in this morning :oops: ;)).
Anyway, the chocolate chunk in the upper right was the winner.
How in the world the bacon snicker doodle in the lower right didn't win, I'll never know...!!! :confused: ;) :)

View attachment 100061
What's the one in the bottom right? :oops: These all look amazing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom