Multiple bands/multiple resorts

Turtlekrawl

Original Poster
Apologies - this has probably been addressed multiple times, but I can't find a clear answer. We are staying in 2 different on-property resorts for our upcoming trip so we have just been sent 2 sets of Magic bands - one for each resort stay. I should be able to use one band for the entire trip, correct? I'm wondering how this works specifically with using it as a room charge/room key. Does this get addressed at check in or do I need to do something on MDE to link a specific band with a specific function? I don't want to have to worry about which band I need for which stay, etc. I'd call WDW for an answer but I know this will be easier and more informative.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
You can use the bands interchangeably without doing a thing. A band merely points to your MDE profile, where all the information (credit card, resort, fastpass reservations, etc.) is stored. If you only want to use one band exclusively, that is fine.

LAM378

You can use just one and ditch the other. In my experience the front desk will have to see the one you'll be using to open your room door, especially at the second resort, to force it to work. But everything else is interchangeable.

Disvillain63

We have a band of each color and take them all on every trip. We use them interchangeablly and have never had an issue. They all will work on our resort room door, as tickets, as MM, etc...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom