The Force Awakens

ItlngrlBella

For those who've never seen, I'll just put this right here - click on it and it will direct you to watch it on YouTube - give it several seconds then it will fade out from black:

o_O

Last edited:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
For those who've never seen, I'll just put this right here - click on it and it will direct you to watch it on YouTube - give it several seconds then it will fade out from black:

o_O

I remember watching that live on TV at the ripe old age of 7 and I thought it was the most awesome thing ever. Of course in that day and age, you soaked up anything Star Wars you could get your hands on.

Matt_Black

Personally, if I had to pick the worst Star Wars name, I'd probably go with Cad Bane. It's not as immediately as awful as Kit Fisto, but it's very much the kind of name a high schooler in the 90s would choose for the AWESOME comic book character he just came up with, the bad guy who could totally beat Wolverine. It's like Hiro Protagonist, but without the self-awareness. They should have just called him Badguy McEvildoer and called it a day.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
http://nerdist.com/rumor-warwick-davis-ewok-wicket-star-wars-the-force-awakens/

Another rumor - "There are reports that Davis will return to play none other than Wicket W. Warrick, the ewok warrior who befriended Princess Leia and everybody in Return of the Jedi and went on to be the star of two spin-off TV movies, The Ewok Adventure and its much darker follow-up Ewoks: The Battle for Endor. The report noted that Davis was listed as playing Wicket on some official press materials during the Japanese tour."

Arthur Wellesley

Rumors are circulating of a possible Trailer #3 dropping sometime this week at ComicCon. Most rumors hinting at Friday, July 10th. I'm having a hard time buying this because:
a. The excitement still has yet to settle after the popular Trailer 2 release this spring.
b. There is no major movie coming out in the weeks ahead for it to be attached to (like Avengers 2 shortly after the last trailer came out.)

But despite my skepticism, the rumor mill still indicates we *may* have another amazing trailer on our hands by the end of this week. Though I'm not holding my breath in anticipation, as mentioned above.

Some possible spoilers as to what the 3rd trailer might include can be found in the link below. Though to me, a lot of it seems like fan fiction. So take it all worth a grain of salt.
http://www.flickeringmyth.com/2015/...next-star-wars-the-force-awakens-trailer.html

What are your thoughts? Too soon for Trailer #3 ? Or could there be some substance to these rumors? Hopefully my skepticism is proven wrong, and by this weekend we're all abusing the YouTube replay button for yet another couple minutes of sheer awesome like we were back in April.

Arthur Wellesley

Ant-Man drops July 17. I could totally see Disney adding the trailer to boost box office numbers for an as yet untested Marvel franchise.
I totally forgot about Ant Man. Good call there! And as someone mentioned in one of the Reddit trailer description comments...we're right around the 6-month mark to the opening of TFA, when generally a full trailer, not a teaser, would drop.

I'll still remain skeptical though, only to keep from being disappointed...just in case.

Sped2424

Would it be at comic con though. With D23 this year Idk. I know that most of the marvel stuff has been pulled back just for D23. I'd imagine star wars would do the same.

Arthur Wellesley

New details released about how Andy Serkis' character, Supreme Leader Snoke will look:
http://www.ibtimes.com/star-wars-force-awakens-new-description-supreme-leader-snoke-leaked-2000742

A few things jumped out...
"The collar of the robe is said to reach all the way to his chin."
"Snoke looks like an old man who has a zombie-like appearance and is described as 'almost risen from the dead.'”
Also describes him has having an alien/cobra-like face with a "bulbous" mouth.

If anybody knows much about Darth Plagueis, who many speculate Snoke actually is...this is a very curious sign.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom