How do you increase your Member rank/title?

PhotoDave219

If there's a sticky post about this I can't find it, and I've done a search too. It's clear that your title (New Member, Well-Known Member etc.) is related to how many posts you've made (or is it likes?) but I can't figure out what the thresholds are for each category. Can anyone clarify this for me or is this like a secret club thing where if I make enough posts I'll get tapped on the shoulder by a stranger and given the answer on paper that self destructs 10 seconds after reading...?

Be here since 2004?

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
How do you increase your member rank/title? Just tell me I look pretty and that this forum makes me look skinny. Flattery gets you everywhere after all!
That would necessitate having met you or at least seen a picture. You and your hubby are notoriously shy... :cautious:
What if tell you you're "one h3ll of a woman"? :p
:cautious:

You know you can say hell here, right? :angelic:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
How do you increase your member rank/title? Just tell me I look pretty and that this forum makes me look skinny. Flattery gets you everywhere after all!
And you look very pretty and these forums would take 20 pounds off if you had that to shed, which of course you don't! :cool:

Oh wait... My title is already pretty cool! ;)

But I'll leave the compliments for future considerations... :cautious:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom