Pixar Inside Out 2015

Sped2424

You know what I was thinking about that made me love this film even more? Is that the A and B plots here are reversed. The b plot being riley's mind and everything going on inside is actually what is carrying the film while the "a" plot is just the catalyst for the events in b. It's just funny that when you take out the mind aspects how incredibly uneventful riley's storyline is.

jdmdisney99

This movie...
anigif_enhanced-buzz-3155-1434934695-12.gif

tumblr_ll8xcaAoNr1qilq15o1_500.gif

So, am I the only one who thinks they should make a sequel in fifteen years with Riley as an astronaut going to the moon?

englanddg

One Little Spark...

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Count me as among the people that doesn't understand Minions. They just run around doing silly things and shouting gibberish.

Might as well be Furby: The Movie.
I love the Minions. We just came back from the movie. 6 year old Daughter still likes Inside Out better, 4 year old son like the Minion movie better. Inside Out and the Minion Movie while both kids cartoon movies are two totally different things. Minions is basically an action comedy. Keep an eye out for kid Gru at Villian Con with his mom.

The minions actually do not speak gibberish. They have a unique language which uses words from many different lanagues and baby talk mixed together.

Last edited:

fractal

My daughter and her friend wanted to go see Inside Out yesterday - she said the showtime was 8:15. We get there to find out the theatre was no longer showing it.

So we end up seeing Minions. Now I thoroughly enjoyed Despicable Me, but I found Minions to be almost unwatchable. The animation is incredible (especially the background settings) but the movie, imo was terrible. Without me saying a word, both girls gave it a "thumbs down". They did think the Minions are the "cutest" though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom