The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

FutureCEO

I get both the Weather Channel and Weather Nation on DirectTV in my area. Do you have a different satellite provider, or do you have cable? (Around a year ago, they had dropped the Weather Channel in my area for a while, but people complained, so they brought it back.)

I have Fios. We just have a choice between them and . A few years ago it was just one cable company. But they both are horrible companies, Verizon more so.

I would like the rid of the the cell phone I have with them but I have no clue what company I would go to because I really haven't heard of a good cable/phone company.

Seriously, how did C-O-X get edited out?

MouseDreaming

Fireworks still going off around here at 11pm! Hopefully it'll stop soon cuz it's stressing out one of our doggies (the other one is snoring loudly, though).

And so much bad local news just for today: a small plane crashed on a beach, wounding a 12-year-old boy (but at least not fatally), a Greyhound bus crashed, 2 people were stabbed, 2 buildings caught fire, and a car swerved off a cliff, killing 2 kids. Definitely takes away the joy of a holiday. :(
We have loud ones hear, too. Can't wait until they are used up!

I don't watch the news before I go to bed anymore. It is too depressing to end the day.

MOXOMUMD

Hee-hee. You said butt.

d056c50952838be3fadcd606c3402723b28256ac7f9044ae362ad4a1c0135d66.jpg
14146e36f5899d8c2536d2a1e2c0b463.jpeg

Cesar R M

Thanks! It was a great trip. Paris was as beautiful as I had imagined it would be, and the people were pretty friendly to us. So I was glad to find out that stereotype wasn't true, at least for us. I need to stop looking at pictures of that ice cream, it was so good. I had it a few days later too, and had a scoop of coconut with it. It was amazing.
speaking of Paris, how expensive was it?
My mother went last year and she said its halluva expensive (food specially)

Cesar R M

Didn't I read someplace that it was stolen and damaged a few years back? I might be wrong about that, but, I seem to remember something to that affect.
actually, a number of people and groups have threatened the famous painting many times.
from using guns to set the thing on fire.
Theres also anarchists who think its "badas s" to deface ancient/old paintings with sprays.

Cesar R M

You all are gonna LOVE the videos I just took of me exploring caves in Jerusalem!!!!!!!!

I'm trying to get them uploaded to YouTube. Here's some stills in the meanwhile...

By the way, I narinate the videos and sing songs from Pirates of the Carribean and Indiana Jones as I explore. And take advantage of the echo effect of the caves!

View attachment 99919 View attachment 99920 View attachment 99921 View attachment 99922 View attachment 99923 View attachment 99924 View attachment 99925 View attachment 99926 View attachment 99927 View attachment 99928

I am now going to explore the tunnels under the Temple Mount! (Guided tour this time)
watching the mounts of rocks.. did some areas cave-in?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom