Disney's Hilton Head Resort

MotherofaPrincessLover

Original Poster
How far in advance do you need to book a room through DVC for Hilton Head? I'm thinking about going there in the future (I will be renting points) and just want a general idea of when I should start thinking about booking.

toolsnspools

We have a week booked this summer. It took a while to get one, and I tried every morning to book a week at the 7 month window. We're staying in a 2-bd. We started with an early July date, and ended up backing up until I finally booked the first week in August. I would guess that summer is the hardest season toe get HHI though, so if you're going some other time of year, it should be a bit easier...

GoofGoof

Premium Member
I think the summer is tough. If you book at least 7 months or more out it won't be too hard, but once you hit 7 months it books fast. Lots of people looking to trade in for the summer at the 7 month mark. Between 7 and 11 months it's only HHI owners so if you rent from one of them you have a good shot of getting what you want.

Tusportsfan

Summer is the tough time. We're going the end of this month with friends and even as a HH owner - I needed to play the times exactly at my 11-month window...

stichrules

We had no issues booking at 7 months. We booked originally at end of July for a sat to sat in 2 bedroom. Not the week we really wanted but thought we should book something just to have as standby. Then we re-booked for the last week of August 1st week of September at 7 months with no issues.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom