Pixar Inside Out 2015

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Saw it again today. Still missed Figgy.

Anyhow, spoiler...Here's where Figgy is at...

Now I know where to look...but, I'm not going to go see it again. Ugh...it goes by so fast on the screen I just missed it. I was scanning hard during this scene!

Untitled.jpg

Mike S

Now I know where to look...but, I'm not going to go see it again. Ugh...it goes by so fast on the screen I just missed it. I was scanning hard during this scene!

Very cool but when I heard it was a painting I was expecting this.
image.jpg

cosmicray

I have almost no words, so I'll keep this brief. FANTASTIC film, the best Pixar film in years, and quite possibly my favorite. The originality, the characters, the music, the visuals, the emotion of it all, it was all so wonderful.

And I admit to tearing up a number of times, particularly about Bing Bong towards the end :cry:

And I definitely got excited when I heard the familiar Haunted Mansion music! :)

All in all, a must-see film that deserves all the acclaim it has received and more. 10/10.

Cosmic Commando

I saw Inside Out for the second time today (I was already at the theater to see Jurassic World and AMC is giving out a free pin this weekend). I think I moved Inside Out from the top of my second tier of Pixar movies to somewhere in the top tier. It really is a great movie.

I still didn't see Figment, but I did find another character Easter egg! I'll spoiler it just in case someone wants to be fully surprised.

Nemo is visible during the first trip to Imaginationland. Towards the upper right corner of the screen when they show the house of cards, there are some board game or puzzle boxes stacked up. Nemo is on the top box; it's called "FIND ME!".

FettFan

Just got home from seeing it...was really good. Not my favorite Pixar film (1. Ratatouille, 2. WALL-E, 3. Up), but definitely head and shoulders over a lot of what Pixar has produced recently.

I loved the fact that Riley's dream about the house involved an organ playing "Grim Grinning Ghosts". Kind of felt like standing up and pointing it out to the audience.
Mindy Kaling is just an all-around cutie, even when it's just her voice.
If you listen to NPR, the Bus Driver's "Joy" voice will sound familiar....it's Peter Sagal, host of "Wait Wait, Don't Tell Me".

Also, one of the cops was voiced by Dave Goelz, who is the current voice of Figment.

His partner was Frank Oz, but for him not necessary any introduction is. ;)

Sped2424

Between this and "Jurassic World", Michael Giacchino is really having a red letter year.

BTW....if Disney Orlando fails to use this as a springboard for a refurb of Wonders of Life, then all is lost. Docter and Co practically gift-wrapped it for them.
Honestly the spherical design of wonders of life is BEGGING to be transformed into a fully realized headquarters. With tubes everywhere transporting memories all day long. It could be amazing, the excuse could be we are voluntarily "mind workers" visiting headquarters. Bring back cranium command and do something with the space of body wars that could be a dark ride or something. The potential here is staggering but what's the best we are gonna get? A possible attraction that takes over eo, or even worse one that kills figment.

Cosmic Commando

The main area of WoL could be a headquarters-type area, Cranium Command could be the literal control room from the movie, and you could have Train of Thought and Stream of Consciousness (an unused concept from the movie) rides in the Body Wars building set up like Casey Jr. and Storybookland Canal boats in DL. It would be amazing!

Storybookland57.jpg

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
I finally got to watch the film today. We were on vacation the past 2 weeks so this was the first chance to get into a theater. I took my 4 year old son and 6 year old daughter. They both enjoyed the film and had no problems with restlessness. To my son it's just a fun movie. My daughter had a few questions after it was over about the 2 colored memories etc. I agree that while it's a movie kids can watch and enjoy you do have to be older to really appreciate it. I really enjoyed it and I did cry more then once.

TomHendricks

I was talking with my sons (6&5) on Sunday about going to see the Minions movie this upcoming weekend. They want to see Minions but asked if they could see Inside Out again. They loved the movie so much but the real reason is, they want to see the short Lava again. We all have been obsessing about that since seeing it. We sing the song in the car all the time, we've been watching YouTube versions of it. It has become like Let it Go, so many covers.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
I was talking with my sons (6&5) on Sunday about going to see the Minions movie this upcoming weekend. They want to see Minions but asked if they could see Inside Out again. They loved the movie so much but the real reason is, they want to see the short Lava again. We all have been obsessing about that since seeing it. We sing the song in the car all the time, we've been watching YouTube versions of it. It has become like Let it Go, so many covers.
You can buy the song on iTunes. We picked it up already.

cosmicray

Just got it out of my head a few days ago, then I put the song on last night and it's stuck in my head again. Oh well, it's a good song and a good short :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom