The Sorcerer's Apprentice - Season 3 - Discussion Thread

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Your DCL is awesome as well. I think that's the one I said in the TAFI Introduction thread for my favorite work of someone else. Pokemon was a pretty cool one to work on also, but because I dont really know all that much about Pokemon I tend to not get as excited about it :p ;)
I think it was the cleanest of the "websites"...that said, there was a ton of work put into it.

@Voxel and I "broke" it last year with the Marvel project...that sortof upped the game everyone was playing, if you recall.

jdmdisney99

Original Poster
It's ok. Your magic wand and toupee can keep up with them!
trumphair.gif

Sam Magic

Oh, I don't really expect anything substantial to happen like a mass exodus. I just find the whole situation really interesting. Reddit in general has been a bit strange over the past few months. First they ban a ton of subreddits, now this.
It's called suicide. If someone were smart they would push out something really similar and capitalize on disafectioned loyalist.

Matt7187

Man, thinking about this potential DHS renovation is giving me all kinds of feels. It was the first park I remember going to, and I have a love for it, even with its flaws. I just love that cheesy 'hot set' kinda stuff, and always enjoy walking through places like Commissary Lane even though the ABC food is gross :hungover:. The Star Wars/Pixar takeover appears to be imminent, and it has turned from making me excited to being really sad. Hopefully some of my favs (Muppets especially) aren't shuttered at New Years when I go back.

Edit: My 2000th post!!
drake-champagne-o.gif

23426e6a747eb6a42b06e1994f1895cb3ffeff9e_m.gif

Last edited:

Flippin'Flounder

Man, thinking about this potential DHS renovation is giving me all kinds of feels. It was the first park I remember going to, and I have a love for it, even with its flaws. I just love that cheesy 'hot set' kinda stuff, and always enjoy walking through places like Commissary Lane even though the ABC food is gross :hungover:. The Star Wars/Pixar takeover appears to be imminent, and it has turned from making me excited to being really sad. Hopefully some of my favs (Muppets especially) aren't shuttered at New Years when I go back.
I love the commissary food!

englanddg

One Little Spark...
That project wins the award for "Most Last-Minute Effort Exerted" on my part (probably yours, too).

It turned out so fun and detailed. That and Future World are my favorites ever.
Certainly mine as well. I was sweating bullets if you were gonna get the floorplans done (for the record, all of the deck plans were Zwei, I did other things).

Funny that both of those were extremely last minute! Especially the Future World one with Red turning out graphics while you were pumping out the map and all of us working on content. I think we shoved that thing out in it's final form in what, like three or four hours?

It was intense! (and fun!)

Tiki and I did something similar with the Pokemon challenge.

brb1006

I don't know if I'm late for this or late. But is it to late to sign up or join? Because seeing threads like this leaves me confused. Can anyone give me a good way of explain this to me. Because I'm dreaming of becoming a CM or Imagineer in the future at Walt Disney World. This also sounds like fun and I love brainstorming. Sorry I'm new to the Imagineer's forum on this site.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom