Christmas decorations

AlanaH

Original Poster
Hi,

We are going form 12/15 to 12/21

We would like to see all of the decorations for B/L. We would like to see some of the resorts Can you resort is the best?

Thanks,
Alana

We have heard wilderness lodge is beautiful during Christmas so we are dining there during our stay (similar dates as yours..) We are also dining at Polynesian so hope its decorated.

iluvMainStMagic

I second the Wilderness Lodge suggestion. We have been to WDW several times in Nov (after the decorations were up) and WL is Amazing. The last time we were there at dinner time they had a photographer set up, taking guests pictures in front of the tree. I admit that I just Love the WL lobby anyway - it has such a warm, welcoming feeling, and the Christmas decorations make it that much better. Plus the fact that the decorations are a style that I love! If you have the time, well worth checking out - in my opinion ;)

SeanWM48

wilderness lodge is brilliant that time of year. every resort has something though. i was pleasantly surprised at the campground by what they had
10482522_10101348622716250_8693610232740631017_n.jpg

Gaston's gal

I have seen GF, WL, Poly, AKL and Contemporary at Christmastime. I love how the decorations fit the theme of each resort. They are all worth seeing. Christmastime is so beautiful at WDW!

Much-Pixie-Dust

Resort Hopping to look at Christmas Decorations has been one of our most favorite days of all of our WDW trips. We had a car rental, so we spent a day going to most all of the resorts to check out their holiday decorations. It was such a fun day! We also ate at the hotels too that day, which was nice to try out some of the eateries we normally don't visit. If you can, see as many resorts as possible. Some are more grand, but all are whimsical. Pop and Art of Animation had some really adorable trees. Have a great trip!

T-BoneMickeyFan

I second the Wilderness Lodge suggestion. We have been to WDW several times in Nov (after the decorations were up) and WL is Amazing. The last time we were there at dinner time they had a photographer set up, taking guests pictures in front of the tree. I admit that I just Love the WL lobby anyway - it has such a warm, welcoming feeling, and the Christmas decorations make it that much better. Plus the fact that the decorations are a style that I love! If you have the time, well worth checking out - in my opinion ;)
We'll be at WL in November..can't wait

Mukta

See the Deluxe Hotels.

Contemporary, GF, BC, BW have gingerbread creations that are amazing. Yacht Club has a miniature town/train set that I love in the lobby.

WL, AKL, Swan and Dolphin have great trees.

I have TONS of photos of the decorations, so let me know if you want to see any in particular.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
We'll be at WL in November..can't wait
What dates? just a heads up. Decorations aren't usually up until later November. We went on the 17th and they were not up yet. I think they were officially up the 23rd but i forget
I was going to say the same thing! The decorations last November were finally up on Monday the 24th, three days before Thanksgiving...much later than in previous years.

iluvMainStMagic

wilderness lodge is brilliant that time of year. every resort has something though. i was pleasantly surprised at the campground by what they had
10482522_10101348622716250_8693610232740631017_n.jpg

Oh thank you!! I had forgotten about the Campground decorations! There are some pictures and videos "out there" of some pretty amazing camp site decorations. I've always wanted to "tour" through and see them in person but have never had a chance. If I remember correctly, most of those start going up the first week or two in Dec......sorry, that doesn't help with a Nov visit, but could be a fun new thing to do for anyone who will be there a little closer to Christmas.

SeanWM48

Oh thank you!! I had forgotten about the Campground decorations! There are some pictures and videos "out there" of some pretty amazing camp site decorations. I've always wanted to "tour" through and see them in person but have never had a chance. If I remember correctly, most of those start going up the first week or two in Dec......sorry, that doesn't help with a Nov visit, but could be a fun new thing to do for anyone who will be there a little closer to Christmas.
that same 11/17 trip (stayed 7 days) we were able to see the campground transform. by midway through the trip the bus stops and everything else had trim, and there were trees up. however you are probably right about the camp site decor; not much was going on with that yet
1621866_10101348623554570_6643445612010969913_n.jpg

1780050_10101348625710250_1260201667422759959_o.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom